Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Silent Hill 2 - Finally finished the game. Absolute masterpiece. 10/10

Continuing to play through my old PS2 RPG collection.

Persona 4 8/10.

Great game, awesome story and characters. Boring as hell level design. If I had to listen to the soundtrack in the strip club one more time I might have gone berserk.

StarCraft: Remastered.

10/10

Still same old StarCraft, but a lot easier on the eyes. Do I really need to explain why SC gets a good score?
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Finally caved and got Overwatch

I'll go with a 6/10

It is pretty fun in spurts. Many years ago I'd play Doom II death matches over dial-up, followed by duke nuke, quake, etc... but haven't been into shooters much lately. That said, Overwatch does a good job in providing distinct character options. Mechanically the game was sound enough, but i cant go more than a match or two at a time before it gets dull.

10+ Year Old Account
    just cause 3

2 out of 5

And I like open world checklist games. Characters suck, story sucks, objectives and missions are repetitive, the writing is bad, the villain sucks, etc. Looks pretty. Wish I spent 5 instead of 10 on it. Shitty unlock system based on shit mini games.

And people call skyrim as wide as an ocean and as deep as a puddle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slime Rancher
    8/10
    It was free, its addicting, its adorable, I love it. Tad repetitive. Needs more! Still great!

7+ Year Old Account
    20XX - 9/10. One of the points is purely because the last stage theme really had a "Megaman 2 - Wily Stage 1" vibe to it! Recomended for -anyone- who realy like the Megaman / Megaman X series.

Only issue is that it could use some balancing between thee armour sets and the weapons. As Ace (Basically Zero): Get the fist-weapon-like weapon and the charge-up attack armour set and you've won the game, provided you know your platformer skills!

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Prey - 7/10.

World of Warcraft 8/10. Some things to be desired, but overall an amazing gaming experience that can last years.

Madden 2008. My main computer is acting up but I can still load Dolphin on my second I would go with 8/10, 10/10 at the time. Probably the best Madden game at release.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Assassin's Creed Rogue:

Pretty good, not mindblowing, but pretty solid,

8/10.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nycnyc88 View Post
    Witcher 3 10/10
    Hoping for a Witcher 4 that allows you to play as a sorcerer
    Sadly, the chances of that happening are well, one in a million. If they ever make another Witcher game, it'll most likely have Ciri as the playable character.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. 9.5/10.

I mean, I guess it's kinda cheating because I've played it like fifteen times over now, but I really do love this game. No game has quite the same replay value to me, or quite a fleshed out and customizable and downright enjoyable tactical combat system. The original is probably my favorite of all time, and with the crack that shortens the lag on commands and animations the PSP version is simply an improvement over it in virtually every aspect.

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun 9/10

only gripes were lack of mod support and hardcore mode being a bit too easy for a Commandos 2 Destination Paris mod vet

Saw a huge pile in ASDA of the Bioshock collection PS4. Loved the first but its aged like milk on my old 360, 2 was meh and 3 was a gorgeous artstyle wrapped around babys first fps so i didnt buy it on release. Wondered why the pile of games was marked "£10" with a "£39.99" scratched out.

Till i got home and played it. When it runs its a gorgeous revisit to one of the most memorable and gorgeous videogame settings in the this century outside of a fromsoft game.

But aside from that its crashed my PS4 NINE. TIMES. not blue screened to the dashboard but hard locked. To say nothing of audio files for character dialogue bugging out like max headroom, things glitching through the world and the game in general being the buggiest release i have played this gen without question i can see why this has sat unsold to collect dust.

I mean say what you will about the travesty of the Silent Hill HD collection but that at least ran stably!

Deleted
    Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - 7/10.

Fantastic story, amazing puzzles and cool combat. Pacing is a tiny bit slow.

Sonic Mania (PS4) 8/10

Finally! A game made by Sonic fans for the fans.

This is arguably one of the best Sonic games we've had in a while. Last amazing one imo was Generations.

Music is amazing, the zones while some are revamped feel new and fresh, the bosses are top notch and the game in general just feels like one huge love letter to Sonic fans. Yeah it's a 2D game in the style of the Mega Drive ones but it just clicks with me for some reason. Favourite part for me has to be the Chemical Plant Act 2 boss which is a homage to Puyo Puyo and Mean Bean Machine.

Overall as I said an amazing Sonic game but nothing defining about it. It's amazing that fans can do what Sega cannot recently and make an amazing Sonic game.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-08-21 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Saw a huge pile in ASDA of the Bioshock collection PS4. Loved the first but its aged like milk on my old 360, 2 was meh and 3 was a gorgeous artstyle wrapped around babys first fps so i didnt buy it on release. Wondered why the pile of games was marked "£10" with a "£39.99" scratched out.

Till i got home and played it. When it runs its a gorgeous revisit to one of the most memorable and gorgeous videogame settings in the this century outside of a fromsoft game.

But aside from that its crashed my PS4 NINE. TIMES. not blue screened to the dashboard but hard locked. To say nothing of audio files for character dialogue bugging out like max headroom, things glitching through the world and the game in general being the buggiest release i have played this gen without question i can see why this has sat unsold to collect dust.

I mean say what you will about the travesty of the Silent Hill HD collection but that at least ran stably!

I played through the entire trilogy on my PS4 without a single issue. No glitches, no crashes...nothing. Not sure what went wrong in your case, but I think you just got very unlucky.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    20XX - 9/10. One of the points is purely because the last stage theme really had a "Megaman 2 - Wily Stage 1" vibe to it! Recomended for -anyone- who realy like the Megaman / Megaman X series.

Only issue is that it could use some balancing between thee armour sets and the weapons. As Ace (Basically Zero): Get the fist-weapon-like weapon and the charge-up attack armour set and you've won the game, provided you know your platformer skills!

..god that game is fucking fantastic.....been dying to try out the co-op 10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Breath of the Wild

7/10

It's an overrated but great game marred by a few puzzling design decisions. Overall I really enjoyed it though.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Prey 5/10
    The 0gravity environments pissed me off to no ends, I disliked how a lot of the dead bodies looked the same(not talking about the ones that were drained) no actual bosses with enemy's that quickly become boring with even the strongest one dying to a dozen wacks with wench on hard difficulty. The mimics were at least amusing in places but due to a buggy game you could often tell what form they were in when the furniture were repeatedly jumping around area
    kinda felt alittle cheated on the endings and kinda wanted alittle more to the game where you played as your true self.