Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What is the strongest hyper carry in the game?

Not just ad-carries

Everything, from jax, to nasus, to trynd, to well...anything.

Anyone who can basically 1v5 a team when both are at full build with the right amount of skill is the terms I'm speaking of.

I feel like with mid-game and a little free farm I can 1v3 as nasus, but I know jax can be pretty incredible late game, trynd can also be a bit bonkers and of course ad carries are always ridiculous late game because thats their job.

Feel free to link videos for funsies :3

Deleted
    If all of them were with full builds, there would hardly be any champion that could 1v5. Uberfed jax vs 5 ppl 3+ lvls behind? Sure, why not. But if all of them are equally skilled and with all the items, any champion would get cced/bursted in matter of seconds. The only exception would probably be nasus with obscene amount of farm (I am talking atleast 1k dmg on Q woth ie so you can crit a alot) or Sion with tons of farm and tons of health (6-7k health, atmas, ie, multiple pds). Other than that, champ would be cced and killed.

Tryndamere can never 1v5 a team; if they know what they're doing and have comparable items, he won't even kill 1 target (unless they have no CC). Jax is pretty shit at team fights as well; any melee carry that relies on attack speed will suffer heavily when bombarded by 5 targets. Nasus is good because he doesn't have that requirement, and he's a tank with masses of on-demand damage. He's a much better choice.

Aside from taking into account the obvious dependence on items and the actions and decisions of both teams, just look for champions with good AoE if you want team-killers, not duelists like Jax and Tryndamere: Riven, Zyra, Twitch, Fiora. Ryze, Kha'Zix and Mordekaiser can potentially do a lot as well.

If you're talking about 1 on 1 (which until the format is realized is a little pointless, because the game was not designed with this in mind: kiting, range and other factors become trivial in this situation) then you still have to set some conditions. Builds matter, and with champions like Sion, Veigar and Nasus you have to start limiting bonus values.
    Last edited by gamhacked; 2013-11-12 at 09:45 AM.

Deleted
    Vayne!

/10char

trynd jaax and nasus are very suceptable(lol i spelled it wrong) to cc but if they have none, and they have ghost then they might 1v5. If theyr super fed ofc every1 6 items no champion can 1v5 i think

10+ Year Old Account
    a penta doesnt come easy vs a decent team but i would go vayne

jinx is my latest fav pentacarry

I really liked Yi before ppl figured him out and they nerfed his kill reset value

15+ Year Old Account
    Vayne

10 char
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say Vayne.

Nasus and Veigar get a mention 'cause they scale indefinitely, but that's not exactly the definition of a hyper carry. Honorable mentions go to Yi, Tryndamere, Aatrox and Jax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any particular reason everyone forgets about Poppy?

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Any particular reason everyone forgets about Poppy?
    Cuz no one plays poppy.

I haven't actually seen that in awhile. I had a couple weeks where I played her in almost every game, but I think I found another champ I liked or I just found out she was horrible.

Are you speaking for ap or ad poppy? I assume with max cdr as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen Riven's 1v5 teams if fed and played well enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Cuz no one plays poppy.

I haven't actually seen that in awhile. I had a couple weeks where I played her in almost every game, but I think I found another champ I liked or I just found out she was horrible.

You usually take hybrid marks with her.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Cuz no one plays poppy.

new triforce helps. again.

This one just went AD though:

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    new triforce helps. again.

This one just went AD though:

Wow, thats op...

How could you even let her get that fed? I guess poppy players just need to have no fear & balls of steel. At least thats what I'd think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what's up with that video though. Those CS scores are a bit off for a 50 minute game. I also wonder how people manage to get 15+ kills without anyone dying.

Deleted
    Lulu!

/thread

If we're talking 1v5 I'd have to go with mobile fighters/bruisers, easy to chase people down so Riven/Jax.

And maybe a VERY fed Zed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi View Post
    KaRRRRRRRRthus
    Is he still very viable as he used to be? I remember him just ulting before a teamfight knocking out at least 1/3 of the enemies health in the entire fight then walling and melee range for opness & q for victory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is he still very viable as he used to be? I remember him just ulting before a teamfight knocking out at least 1/3 of the enemies health in the entire fight then walling and melee range for opness & q for victory.
    They toned him down a bit, but he is still karthus. If he gets to late game and doesn't die instantly in team fights he is going to pretty destroy the entire other team with defile and Qs. Then he ults after he dies or when people start to run away and proceeds to chunk them that way. I think the last nerf on the damage on defile knocked him out of seeing play though.