WoD time travel explained by a expert.

Me and my friend treytech came up with the idea while he did the image work. He posted the original on reddit. I wanted to re-post here hoping it wont be locked here as i think those who dont go to reddit should be able to enjoy this epic picture.

Hope this also ends people saying he stole it from me or i stole from him stuff. We both had our hand in making it tho he had a greater hand in it.

Fits this well
    Also if people say this will destroy the time line currently
    No it won't, ONLY if he destroys, let's say "kills Duraton" prior Thralls birth/making (sex is hard to say without words) ....
    So if he would go back into War of the ancient and, let's say "Make Alexstrasza and Ysera" his bitches then he would seriously damage the time line, else, everything is explained in the picture above

Well done! "Clap"

Deleted
    I must say this is absolutely brilliant, had a good laugh about it and it did explain the events better than any other picture or text I've seen.
    +1 whateveryouneed to you, good sir.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck on that almanach quest!

and thanks for this funny and also correct explanation!

Very nice. Only quibble: the (WoD) section on Beta Draenor should be much earlier on, roughly lines up with the first opening of the Dark Portal (Warcraft 1), not the WoW era.

To be precise: WoD happens "30ish" years ago, and MoP was 30 years after the First War. The Orcs drank the blood of Mannoroth something like 19-40 years prior to the First War (the time period of Rise of the Horde), so Garrosh arrived just before that, and built up the Iron Horde for the next 19-40 years before opening the Dark Portal about the same time it opened back in the Alpha timeline.

http://wowpedia.org/Timeline_(unofficial)

(Of course Blizzard may retcon these dates to compress the timeline again.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It's a right mess of wibbly-wobbly, timey wimey nonsense.

What I don't understand is what are we preventing? Are the alternate-universe orcs invading our azeroth? For that matter, why are we stopping them? No invasion of the burning legion without the fel orcs, no lich king without ner'zhul, sounds pretty good so far.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2013-11-13 at 07:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    Time travels makes my brain all timey-wimey.

Also, I consider this relevant, as this has now become a Dr. Who vs Doc Brown scenario... You're not going to tear any wonky holes in any fabric of space and time, because really it is more like a rug...

You'll find I'm as grimey as any slimey time limey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensui06 View Post

Me and my friend treytech came up with the idea while he did the image work. He posted the original on reddit. I wanted to re-post here hoping it wont be locked here as i think those who dont go to reddit should be able to enjoy this epic picture.
    Well, Beta Azeroth doesn't actually exist. The horde never attacked azeroth, so broxigar was never there to travel back in time, so the legion succeeded in its invasion 10,000 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    ... sounds pretty good so far.
    Yes, consign yourself to sweet oblivion. There is no sorrow. No pain.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    Well, Beta Azeroth doesn't actually exist. The horde never attacked azeroth, so broxigar was never there to travel back in time, so the legion succeeded in its invasion 10,000 years ago.

Yes, consign yourself to sweet oblivion. There is no sorrow. No pain.
    Which means the x-pack AFTER wod is gonna be one hell of a ride
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    And here I hope that more games can have Doc's memes explaining the own game alternates timelines =)