Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So When Garrosh and Grom Meet.....

Will they bond as father and son? Will Garrosh keep it a secret? Will Garrosh pull a Fry? (futurama). How will Grom react to it.

Garrosh: Whose that chick? Damn she can get all up on this.

Grom: My wife

Garrosh:......

Another question is baby Garrosh alive in alternate Draenor?

They said both Thrall and Garrosh don't let their fathers know who they are. I kind of wish they would, well at least Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Another question is baby Garrosh alive in alternate Draenor?
    Well this is pre first war, so it is either he is not yet conceived or Mamarosh is preggers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Renx View Post
    They said both Thrall and Garrosh don't let their fathers know who they are. I kind of wish they would, well at least Thrall.
    Grom: Garrosh why do you want to go on a fishing trip?

Garrosh: So we could bond :3

Grom: Why?

Garrosh:...... No reason da....grom.

15+ Year Old Account
    Really? How does Garrosh even convince them? Honestly Garrosh not telling his father is kinda disappointing... I suppose the an explanation could be that he doesn't want his father to know he failed.

Hopefully Grom ends up killing him and it can be some sort of irony or something.
    I don't know. Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigrot View Post
    Hopefully Grom ends up killing him and it can be some sort of irony or something.
    Will that mean that he isnt able to get a child then? Or...? Mystery of time traveling!

Wow, didn't know this. I rather they tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Really? How does Garrosh even convince them? Honestly Garrosh not telling his father is kinda disappointing... I suppose the an explanation could be that he doesn't want his father to know he failed.
    I thought maybe Garrosh challenges his father, or Doomhammer, or Blackhand, or whomever it is in charge of the Horde at that early stage (pre-blood drinking). Similar challenge Cairne did to Garrosh for title of Acting Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by pixor View Post
    Will that mean that he isnt able to get a child then? Or...? Mystery of time traveling!
    Na. In his universe if he knocks up his ladyfriend (or has already) then that son will be born and never go on to become this Garrosh. That's literally been blocked off by Garrosh's actions already.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

More interested in Thrall meeting Grom, given we're probably going to be fighting him. They were like bros for life, and he's going to have to kill him.

And of course Thrall meeting his parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    More interested in Thrall meeting Grom, given we're probably going to be fighting him. They were like bros for life, and he's going to have to kill him.

That's what makes it so interesting. He has to fight Grom, two times in his life. That'd mess you up IMO.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yes but this Grom has never met Thrall.

I am interested in the first meeting, but going by the comment that there will be a definitive end for Garrosh, I do believe that Grom will end up killing him.

We may not actually kill all of the Warlords. We may also convince them to leave Garrosh's campaign. It depends how 6.1 and beyond play out. Although it seems to be implied from BlizzCon that the story will shift away from the Iron Horde by the end of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well this is pre first war, so it is either he is not yet conceived or Mamarosh is preggers
    Actually, he'll be born at this stage. Probably even a teenager or young adult. Garrosh is older then most people assume - he's got twenty years on Thrall (Metzen even said that Garrosh was probably old enough to be Thrall's dad)!

...which makes him a lot more pathetic in that context.

Deleted
    "Oh cool, you're named the same as my son/my future son!"

Because they'll surely hear their names etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amaraim View Post
    "Oh cool, you're named the same as my son/my future son!"

Because they'll surely hear their names etc.
    Thralls fake name is marty

garroshs fake name is Doc

They said we wont kill him but the ending will be fitting for both us and him. That leads me to think he is killed in battle vs his father or thrall.

10+ Year Old Account

last like 20 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    loving the fry reference!