Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Didn't realize people were such spoiled brats when it came to flying.

Anyone else surprised by the ridiculous uproar over this? It's just a convenience, nothing game changing.

Didn't realize we needed another thread on this
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I have to admit I was surprised.

OTOH, if this is the least ridiculous thing people complain about, the expansion is in really good shape.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Didn't realize we needed another thread on this
    ......touché, you stay true to your signature

People will always whine about something, nothing to be surprised about. Though, if flying were removed entirely, within a few months people would be over it and just play like always. Some would probably even find the game to be better off.

did we really need another thread about this? or are you trying to fan the flames more and be a dick?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    did we really need another thread about this? or are you trying to fan the flames more and be a dick?
    your post seems kind of ironic, as it definitely comes off as dickish

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    OTOH, if this is the least ridiculous thing people complain about, the expansion is in really good shape.
    This is the truth.
    If a fat kid falls in the forrest and no one is around do the trees laugh?
    You're an insignificant speck of a person sitting on an insignificant speck of a world orbiting an insignificant speck of a star in an insignificant speck of a galaxy. Literally, no one cares what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Please die in a cancer-fire. Bitch about it in another thread.
    yet you post in this thread refreshing it to the top of the forum page? logic

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    But is he wrong? Is your opinion so new that it needs a separate topic and couldn't be a reply in any give "Basiok on flying - udate 27345" thread?
    he had a legitimate point, but it was veiled in dickishness so I kind of lost sight of it

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    he had a legitimate point, but it was veiled in dickishness so I kind of lost sight of it

Says someone who needs to make another thread only to downplay what might be an enjoyable feature for some people, and a lack of that feature in the game until 6.1 (for Draenor) in attempt to mock and humiliate them with stupid buzzwords like 'spoiled', and the use of 'brats'. You were being dickish -- he just responded in kind. Good thing is that his post had an actual point, a legitimate one. Yours is just trying to incite and stir more anger.

Going to report this one for a lock. This thread shouldn't have been made. Next time, post your opinions and views in one of the other 10000 'no-fly' threads, and next time -also- try to steer clear from the condescension kool-aid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah we don't need anymore threads of this. I mean, leave the horse alone.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Didn't realize people hate choice so much that they want to get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Says someone who needs to make another thread only to downplay what might be an enjoyable feature for some people, and a lack of that feature in the game until 6.1 (for Draenor) in attempt to mock and humiliate them with stupid buzzwords like 'spoiled', and the use of 'brats'. You were being dickish -- he just responded in kind. Good thing is that his post had an actual point, a legitimate one. Yours is just trying to incite and stir more anger.

Going to report this one for a lock. This thread shouldn't have been made. Next time, post your opinions and views in one of the other 10000 'no-fly' threads, and next time -also- try to steer clear from the condescension kool-aid.
    alas, this is true. but let it be known i conceded in the third post

alas, this is true. but let it be known i conceded in the third post

At the very least, that's one point in your favor. More than I could say for most people who make threads like this.

Anyone else surprised by the ridiculous uproar over this? It's just a convenience, nothing game changing.
    Right...and no one EVER wants it taken away, or hindered.

Very surprised. Its honestly pretty pathetic.

There has always been no flying until max level (except Cata due to zone designs). I dont see why so many people are so butthurt by the fact that its going to be delayed for one friggin patch.
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Didn't realize people hate choice so much that they want to get rid of it.
    Sometimes less is more, like in this case.

Deleted
    Yeeees, as others said before,

"Didn't realize people were such attention whores when it came to certain topics.

Anyone else surprised by the ridiculous amount of "wod flying" threads? It's just a attention whoring, they just want THEIR topic to get most views."

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Yeeees, as others said before,

"Didn't realize people were such attention whores when it came to certain topics.

Anyone else surprised by the ridiculous amount of "wod flying" threads? It's just a attention whoring, they just want THEIR topic to get most views."
    Thank you for the attention ^_^