Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    WTB lvl 100 Karazhan
    you and the rest of us! holy crap...miss my 10man Kara raid.....

Could we expect voice audio and minor music in this pre-expansion event?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yessss. I approve of them dishing out more xmog features.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I'm quite concerned about those store icons... Armor, Weapons, Toys, Key
    I bet armor and weapons are transmog items only.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    It's going to be a mediocre Scenario, and everyone is going to be incredibly disappointed, including me.

Calling it now.
    Yup This will probably be the case

Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    I bet armor and weapons are transmog items only.
    That isn't any better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tauntor View Post
    I think it might be real. Disc is pretty crap in pvp right now.
    Massive ground-based-AOE Divine Shield with no damage penalty that lasts longer than the actual Paladin Divine Shield with no preventative cooldown, a shorter actual cooldown, and no diminishing returns.

SOUNDS LEGIT!
    Last edited by Simca; 2013-11-13 at 09:04 PM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    The last thing Medeivh said was "I will take my place...amongst the legends of the past."

Dun Dun DUNNnnnnnNnn
    As I said on another thread a couple of weeks ago, I wouldn't put it past Blizzard to plan THAT far ahead to the future, to leave seeds for expansions 6 years later. I said that we might finally found out why Prince Malchezaar has Gorehowl. He does say "All realities, all dimensions are open to me!" Maybe we'll see him stealing Gorehowl from Grommash on WoD's dimension whereas the Horde kept the one from our dimension. Yet people answered me saying it was just fan service and nothing more to it.

There you go, my theory proved! Blizzard was already planning this timey whimey wubly wobley thingy back in TBC!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I'm quite concerned about those store icons... Armor, Weapons, Toys, Key
    I'm pretty darn EXCITED about those store icons. It's just going to be transmog and hopefully we'll get some amazing looking weapons!

The RoS collector's edition pet should've been Mini Malthael. Such a missed opportunity.

WOuld be ironic, if the Chimaera ir WoD CE mount... that you cant use in WoD until 6.1

10+ Year Old Account
    Those Power Word: Barrier changes better be a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    WOuld be ironic, if the Chimaera ir WoD CE mount... that you cant use in WoD until 6.1
    Iron Chimaera
    Item Level 20

Binds when picked up
    Mount

It can be used as a ground mount
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    I'm pretty darn EXCITED about those store icons. It's just going to be transmog and hopefully we'll get some amazing looking weapons!
    Or they could be doing something like they did in mop and have a npc in zones that would sell green quality gear suitable for the Itemlevel in the zone. This helped for ppl that didnt get an upgrade due to skipping quest once they could go to the next zone.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    Yep amazing looking weapons and armor from the store when that artist talent could have been used to actually make something like say....our tier sets? so they look a little better. It's not good when certain tier sets or gladiator sets start looking like higher res versions of older sets or just with a few bits added to them.
    Last edited by Wilhelm137; 2013-11-13 at 09:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who is going to buy the CE of RoS just for the pet you get?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Or they could be doing something like they did in mop and have a npc in zones that would sell green quality gear suitable for the Itemlevel in the zone. This helped for ppl that didnt get an upgrade due to skipping quest once they could go to the next zone.
    Those are store icons though, so you're saying you would want leveling gear to be placed on the store for a cost when someone didn't get a certain reward while leveling? If they were just base icons for whatever then I could see it but going by the fact it says "store icons" it just screams they want to attach a cost to even more.

Like why do they have an icon for food, potions, reputation, and darkmoon decks on there? You can't get vanity of these things, so the only thing would be they actually intend to sell them. Too lazy to make or buy any of those things with gold? buy them for a cost. Too lazy to go out and farm rep? go from neutral to exalted for so and so.

Woah woah woah, did everyone just skip over the biggest buff given to a class ever? The 100% damage reduction barrier for priests? That's basically a Paladin bubble for your whole arena team while still being able to dish out full damage for 10 seconds!!!... It has to be a typo... right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Madness is this? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS!
    Madness? *looks back at mmo-champ for confirmation* THIS. IS. PTR!

- lame, I know, I just had to :P
    edit: wait, why is there a store icon for armor and one for cloth? I get armor would be transmog(?) though, cloth... is it like costumes? like a pirate costume or such? D:
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2013-11-13 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    OMG look at all those store options. If that happens I may have to consider a F2P MMO with a store, at least then there won't be a store AND a sub to pay as well, just the store. Maybe LOTRO.