Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Could RoS launch in under 4 months?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    OMG look at all those store options. If that happens I may have to consider a F2P MMO with a store, at least then there won't be a store AND a sub to pay as well, just the store. Maybe LOTRO.
    To be fair, WoW wouldn't be the first MMO to go with a subscription and an item store. The Secret World was the last one as I recall, wasn't overly game breaking.

Hmmm Iron Chimera.... maybe a reward from the pre event they mentioned during a panel of us slaughtering orcs spewing forward from the dark portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashadelo View Post
    Could RoS launch in under 4 months?
    Actually that would make a lot of sense. If you assume they're aiming for a june/july release for WoD, and they want to stagger releases for a continuous income stream, than a February release for the D3 expansion would line up perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    -Iron- Chimera. I think it is from the pre-WOD event

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan restoration phase? What?

Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    -Iron- Chimera. I think it is from the pre-WOD event
    Collector's Edition is also possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    When will the PTR re-open again? :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    OMG look at all those store options. If that happens I may have to consider a F2P MMO with a store, at least then there won't be a store AND a sub to pay as well, just the store. Maybe LOTRO.
    Yeah go to lotro, the mmo that receives content in one year that is about half the amount of content of one wow patch. Go to lotro, the game that is now releasing a 40-euro expansion with just 10 levels of quest content and some scenarios (they call it "big battles") and NOTHING more (they confired there won't be _ANY_ raids or dungeons). Go to lotro, the game that on that "expansion's" release is dumbing down all of it's classes to 3-button clueless-approved shits.
    You get the point, if you are going to play any other mmo than WoW, don't pick lotro now, it is a total waste of time and potentially/likely money. Was once a great game but Turbine/WB deserve to burn for what they have done to it / the monstrosity they turned it in to.

Deleted
    Dat Barrier Buff. Quick, geht 18 disc priests for perma invul!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Collector's Edition is also possible.
    do they usually get data-mined before the CE annoucement?

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Regarding Kara:

It's a Phase string. It means a visual phase change of the exterior of the tower. Any internal changes would have a completely different set of files. It's probably related to the pre-WoD invasion.
    I was just thinking about this and realized that Deadwind Pass was not really updated at all during cata. The events in Northrend with Malygos and the Ley Lines(remember they ran under kara). Malygos' actions with the lines would have drastically altered kara and the energies that surrounded it.

My mind says its a scenario, my heart says its a preview of the new "scaled down" feature they are working on. It might be a bit too soon for that though, so I dont have any expectations

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I'm quite concerned about those store icons... Armor, Weapons, Toys, Key
    Purchasable Heirlooms is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by dumkin View Post
    My mind says its a scenario, my heart says its a preview of the new "scaled down" feature they are working on. It might be a bit too soon for that though, so I dont have any expectations
    "yeah the other files around it with the same naming convention show other discussions, jaina, anduin etc Likely not a raid revamp!" -- Olivia Grace, WoWInsider

My guess is that it's part of the pre-WoD invasion event.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I was going to say in before people see the store icons and over-react like always =/

Wonder if the item shop will end up being similar to the one in GW2, only that you also have to pay monthly fees and for each expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    do they usually get data-mined before the CE annoucement?
    Not sure if the MoP CE mount was datamined before the announcement, but it was already added to the game in the pre-expansion patch, and was already available to players that bought the digital CE.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Massive ground-based-AOE Divine Shield with no damage penalty that lasts longer than the actual Paladin Divine Shield with no preventative cooldown, a shorter actual cooldown, and no diminishing returns.

SOUNDS LEGIT!
    Yeah, there is no way this goes live. This would be the biggest buff the game had ever seen. It has to be a typo.

If it did, I fully expect every single priest who complained about Ring of Peace, at any point or any iteration, to complain about the new barrier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pet is called treasure goblin. My bet is on RoS CE and I'm really excited it could release sooner than expected