Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    He's the only one with the balls to tell us to stop.
    Well, not like he stopped us anyway!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I agree. When he stepped between Jaina and her blood elf antagonist, I saw myself in him. He was a great character. One of the best Blizzard ever made, and while I generally like characters like Cho, I did not like him for some reason.
    Oh Jesus Christ. Jesus oh Jesus Christ.
    You saw YOURSELF in him?
    I mean, you saw yourself in his actions? You know what would have happened if you stepped in between two crazed powerful vengeful Mages? You would be sheeped and cooked.
    But not taran Zhu.
    No.
    People LISTEN to taran Zhu, because taran Zhu is....... WIIIISE.
    He talks with a slight Chinese accent it means he is a philosopher, can't you see?

Worst Mary Sue ever created, thrall in cata is modest in comparison.
    Revolting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Well, not like he stopped us anyway!
    Lol. I'm actually glad we ravaged his land forever

Deleted
    Besides 'us' the heroes already knew the war was bad, that's why we were part of the resistance against Garrosh (Horde side)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Besides 'us' the heroes already knew the war was bad, that's why we were part of the resistance against Garrosh (Horde side)
    Which is yet again another huge mistake from blizzard.
    Is this Warcraft or Dinasty?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Just because it's called Warcraft doesn't mean it has to be a two dimensional DERP I KILL U story. The point of warfare is to end it, not prolong it for 30 years

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Your mentality is exactly what's wrong with Warcraft. There's no reason and rhyme for it. WARCRAFT RAWR11111 you just get weaker everytime.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Just because it's called Warcraft doesn't mean it has to be a two dimensional DERP I KILL U story. The point of warfare is to end it, not prolong it for 30 years
    Well thanks for this rare gem:
    The point of warfare is to end it
    No, the point of warfare is to kill the enemy. Which we did in mop mind you, but with this "hidden" constant teaching that war is baaaaaaad.
    Bollox.
    I know war is bad I don't need a game developer to tell me.
    What I need that game developer to do is to create a game that respects the basics on which it was founded.
    Which is:

Drums of war, thunder, once again.

My enemy is alliance filth. THEN maybe legions or zombies. Remember loot ship in icc? Even RIGHT IN FRONT of the common enemy we would slaughter each other happily.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Your mentality is exactly what's wrong with Warcraft. There's no reason and rhyme for it. WARCRAFT RAWR11111 you just get weaker everytime.
    ??
    My mentality

IS

Warcraft.

Want to rewrite the foundations of the game? Send me a copy when you're done.
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2013-11-14 at 06:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ??
    My mentality

IS

Warcraft.

Want to rewrite the foundations of the game? Send me a copy when you're done.
    Not going to respond to your condescension.

My enemy is alliance filth.
    See what I mean. Sad
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not going to respond to your condescension.

See what I mean. Sad
    Learn to distinguish between reality and game my friend.

Deleted
    Well, Thrall's development sucked more, blindly entrusting garrosh with leadership, if you know that he had anger issues in wrath (see ulduar patch trailer) why the fuck would you even give him that position

Metzen gave Thrall a bipolar disorder treatment

Taran zhu was an OK character, he often uses voice of reason and is also stubborn to think HIS WAYS are the only eligible ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    He was sending his students to fight instead of doing that himself(daily quests)
    Yeah, because there are some much leaders that go there first-hand and deal alone with problems without using subjects. Not really.

Leaders tend to think strategies and lead people for giving them some sort of direction in the whole mess of the battlefield, and in basically every case they join the fight when ofcourse there is the final assault to be made (which he always do).

he was possessed by the Sha of Anger
    Let alone that he recognized his mistake in letting this emotion to overwhelm him, the other reason for which he was possessed was because of Alliance and Horde bringing their pointless war in a foreign land, a land he tried to protect and keep safe for his people for the whole of his life, basically. And then the smartasses of Alliance/Horde show up and they don't even attack Pandaria directly, they were just using it as a play-ground for their squabbles, threathening to kill people and destroy villages which randomly finished involved in the war, still pretending allegiance and understanding. He can seems a douchebag by our point of view, but by HIS point of view so much bitter despise was comprehensible, not justifable, but still.

the eventually he lost his fight with Garrosh, who almost kill him.
    Garrosh won for luck, not for skill. Taran Zhu disarmed Garrosh first and Garrosh ended the fight due to exploiting one of the iron cords for choke him.
    In the end he spared Warchief life and got him on the Trail of Pandaria,[SPOILER] and then he escaped.
    Well, I partially agree with this, but still we don't know the circumstances that let Garrosh escape, plus he shares guilt with Varian, which stopped Thrall by giving to Garrosh a well-deserved mace-smash in da head.

So well, I don't have a liking or disliking for Taran Zhu, but I see much of these "reasons" pretty shallows.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-11-14 at 06:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Taran Zhu only looks weak to make the players look strong. I like him, and his personality. If he had his way, we'd be all sent packing a long time ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    If he had his way, we'd be all sent packing a long time ago!
    You can say that about anyone.

"That Hoptallus sure is badass, if she had her way, entire valley would be consumed!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    Well, Thrall's development sucked more, blindly entrusting garrosh with leadership
    This is not bad development, it's just a character with flaws. And flaws are what make characters "human" and interesting. "Good" development doesn't mean that a character have to do everything perfect and with full support of the players's opinion, that would be a stagnant character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

"That Hoptallus sure is badass, if she had her way, entire valley would be consumed!"
    Yes, we almost could, because this game is making every lore character an useless cunt for give the players the delusion that only they matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Who to say he isn't badass? He is the leader of the Shado Pan - the elite Pandaren warriors. Like I said before, he only looks weak in certain fights to allow the players room to look strong. If he single handedly defeated everything - there wouldn't be much of a storyline for us, would there?

Who to say he isn't badass? He is the leader of the Shado Pan - the elite Pandaren warriors.
    So elite that they think that the entire purpose of their existence is but a legend.

Maybe they should continue at only thing they are good at, culling the orphans.

Deleted
    their pointless war in a foreign land
    Killing alliance is never pointless.

You know, up untill now, taran Zhu to me sounded merely like an ignorant paternalistic fat panda.
    Now that I know he first saves garrosh (because god no we won't allow that in mop) and then manages to lose him (How... How can you lose someone like garrosh) he really qualify for most idiotic character in wow.

"Whoops soz guys I lost garrosh well good luck dieing because of me."

So elite that they think that the entire purpose of their existence is but a legend.

Maybe they should continue at only thing they are good at, culling the orphans.
    He only looks weak in certain fights to allow the players room to look strong.

Deleted

"Curse you Hoptallus!!!!"

He only looks weak in certain fights to allow the players room to look strong.
    You know what they say about people living in glass house.