Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

1800 dollars build help me please, Denmark

Hey guys.
    It's that time again, I need a new pc.
    Budget: 1800 dollars, or 10000DKK
    Resolution: 1080P
    Games / Settings Desired: Battlefield 4, league and WoW at ultra.
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): None
    Parts that can be reused: None
    Do you need an OS?: No
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?: If room in budget another 1080P monitor.

I appreciate all help

Hi nelle,
    I bought a really neat gaming machine from www.topdata.dk. It cost app. 7.5K DKk, and im running WOW on ultra settings in raids and when questing, even in pandaria and two shrines, without lag.
    The guy who owns the shop is very reasonable, and serviceminded. The GPS on my PC wasnt working as intended and my machine was crashing on and off, so I called hi mand he told me to bring in the machine, he changed the GPU in 1 minute, and it has been woorking like a charm ever since.

For more info, feel free to pm me. In danish :-)

/Panzer

Deleted
    CPU: i5-4670k - 1588
    Motherboard: Asrock Z87 Extreme 3 - 879
    CPUHS: Corsair Hydro Series H60 - 508
    RAM: Crucial Sport 2x8GB 1600MHz LP - 571
    GPU: Sapphire RADEON R9 280X Dual-X OC - 2096
    SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - 1177
    HDD: WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB - 420
    PSU: XFX ProSeries P1-750X-XXB9 (750W) - 774
    Case: Corsair Carbide Series 500R - 618
    ODD: Samsung SH-224DB - 117

Total: 8748 DKK

Shipping included for each component so it could be slightly less total.

Since there is room left in the budget you could spend a little extra on the motherboard if you like, this one is good:

MSI Z87-G45 GAMING

I included a PSU with room for CF, if you know you won't ever CF then this will do just fine and save you some money:

Antec High Current Gamer HCG-520M

~1250 DKK to put towards a new monitor +- depending on the motherboard/PSU choice. Is this just a for a secondary monitor?

The White/Black version of the case was cheaper so I picked that one (see build in my signature) this is the Black version. Maybe you prefer something completely different.
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2013-11-14 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    http://www.edbpriser.dk/skaerm/dell-...x?q=dell+u2312

Pick this for your second monitor! Though you might have to trash you current if you decide to turn it on.. IPS colors are beautiful.

Deleted
    ASUS PB238Q would be my first choice.

If not then the Dell is fine... Cheaper alternative:

ASUS VS239HR
    HP ZR2330w

Deleted
    The monitor should only be for secondary use, as in internet and streaming uses, so nothing major, not going to be playing on it, but I found this.

INTEL i5 4670K, 3.4GHZ (3.8GHZ TURBO) UNLOCKED
    - COOLERMASTER HYPER-TX3
    - ASUS Z87-K Qualite Motherboard (PCI-E 3.0, USB3.0, SATA6 Gbs)
    - 2GB DDR5 GTX770 Graphics card (DUALFAN OVERCLOCKED)
    - 250GB SSD, SOLID STATE DISK (SAMSUNG 840)
    - 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ KINGSTON "DUALCHANNEL" HYPER-X
    - ASUS 24x SATA DUALLAYER
    - 650W XFX PRO SERIES 80+ AND SLI CERTIFIED, Quality PSU
    - COOLERMASTER ENFORCER
    - 10 USB PORTE 2 which are on the front, and 2 USB 3.0
    - 5.1/7.1 SURROUNDSOUND
    Is this a decent build for around 9000 DKK?

Deleted
    Worse (read; not bad) and more expensive than the build I put together for you, seems to be an easy choice. It's your money though so...

Anything you didn't like in the first build?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Worse (read; not bad) and more expensive than the build I put together for you, seems to be an easy choice. It's your money though so...

Anything you didn't like in the first build?
    GPU, I'd rather have a 770 tbh, just feel more comfortable with the Geforce series I don't know if it's better, but I've always used them

Deleted
    You could just switch out the 280 for a 770 and build it yourself for cheaper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    You could just switch out the 280 for a 770 and build it yourself for cheaper.
    It would actually become more expensive as the cheapest 770 in dk costs 2600 dkk, which would make the total price of his build 9.3k

Deleted
    The PSU is overkill, you'd only need ~500W unless you really want to SLI later on. You could save some money there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nelle300 View Post
    It would actually become more expensive as the cheapest 770 in dk costs 2600 dkk, which would make the total price of his build 9.3k
    You're paying more for the same performance. Your choice though. It's not rocket science, what I mean is you using an AMD card isn't going to be some complicated thing. You pop it in, install drivers and you're good to go. To each his own though.

Edit: Here is an MSI gaming GTX 770 for only an extra ~120 DKK
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2013-11-16 at 01:46 AM.

Deleted
    Im saving this thread so i can start picking the parts up. looks great and should be fine for WoW
    and some BF4, but that doesnt have to be uberduper ultra mode so thats fine

and ill take you up on that monitor as well then, thanks for the help

is there anything you can tell me about the spec, cause i use the PC 12h min a day, cant you get PSU's that can cope better with that ?
    and what is SLI anyways tried looking it up, but uhm..... still confused
    Last edited by mmoc23c74f6107; 2013-11-16 at 03:16 AM.

With SLI you basically use 2 graphic cards (of the same kind, afaik).

AKA, you would use 2x MSI Gaming GTX 770's.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX770 2GB DDR5
    SSD/HDD: 3TB SATA 6Gb/s hard drive 7200RPM + Samsung Pro 128G SATA 6GB/s SSD drive
    Ram: 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600Mhz
    Power Supply: Corsair CX750 750Watts

I literally don't remember what Motherboard I have but I sure someone here can help you with that,I do know since I'm obessed with nvida/intel/asus it's more then like an asus. I completely custom built it all for about 1,600 thats not including monitor, keyboard mouse considering I already had those from a previous build. If I include those it be like 2,400 lol the monitor alone is 700$.

Also the build is running battlefield 4 on ultra at 60-80fps, I'm yet to drop below 40
    Last edited by Burnick; 2013-11-16 at 10:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    You're paying more for the same performance. Your choice though. It's not rocket science, what I mean is you using an AMD card isn't going to be some complicated thing. You pop it in, install drivers and you're good to go. To each his own though.

Edit: Here is an MSI gaming GTX 770 for only an extra ~120 DKK
    That one is with only 2GB, the one I was refering to had 3-4GB can't remember, but BF4 recommends 3GB.

Deleted
    Hey guys.
    It's that time again, I need a new pc.
    Budget: 1800 dollars, or 10000DKK
    Resolution: 1080P
    Games / Settings Desired: Battlefield 4, league and WoW at ultra.
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): None
    Parts that can be reused: None
    Do you need an OS?: No
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?: If room in budget another 1080P monitor.

I appreciate all help
    Dude, just go to sharkgaming.dk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dkcas11 View Post
    Dude, just go to sharkgaming.dk
    Too expensive, already bought a PC there before, and I regret it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That one is with only 2GB, the one I was refering to had 3-4GB can't remember, but BF4 recommends 3GB.
    Does not mather that it only have 2GB VRAM, the memory bus on the 770 is too small to be able to use much more than that being 256 bit. You need to go up to the 780 to get a nvidia card with a memory bus big enough to be able to utilize 3 or 4GB of VRAM which have a 384 bit bus, meaning buying a 770 with 3-4GB for the VRAM alone is throwing money out the window.

The other option is a r9 280x incase you need 3GB vram or more which have a memory buss of equal size to the 780.
    Last edited by zealo; 2013-11-16 at 01:04 PM.

Oh is that so?
    How bout' this ZOTAC GeForce GTX 770 2GB? Price is 2.295,- on komplett.dk this weekend only Might wanna check it out.
    Theyre also selling the Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB GDDR5 for as cheap as 2.695,-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Highfathers View Post
    Im saving this thread so i can start picking the parts up. looks great and should be fine for WoW
    and some BF4, but that doesnt have to be uberduper ultra mode so thats fine
    Im running BF 4 all ultra 1080p with an MSI 760 GFX card. So it should be no problem.