Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Go to Kalimdor
    Silithus is always my last zone i quest in before Outland.
    Kalimdor is your best bet.

To get to Winterspring, Booty Bay -> Ratchet -> Ashenvale -> Felwood -> winterspring.

Northern barrens is still horde territory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Do I have to seriously kill things until I hit 58 because I ran out of quests. I did literally every single quest from Cape Stranglethorn all the way to Blasted Lands and now I'm stuck at 57 with no where to go. Is this intended that I have to go all the way to Kalmidor and travel for 20 minutes to get to Winterspring only to get one level? Here is my character http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...acobs/advanced

And no I don't feel like doing dungeons only to have to sit with a thumb up my ass waiting for a queue only to watch the tank do triple my damage where it doesn't even matter if the rest of the group is even there.

So the real question is... do I grind mobs until 58 or go all the way to Winterspring and quest there? I'm three bars into 57 is that helps.
    Go to Winterspring at 50 next time you level a char.

Ironically the time it took you to post this and search the answers, you could've probably hit 58 lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I have to seriously kill things until I hit 58 because I ran out of quests. I did literally every single quest from Cape Stranglethorn all the way to Blasted Lands and now I'm stuck at 57 with no where to go. Is this intended that I have to go all the way to Kalmidor and travel for 20 minutes to get to Winterspring only to get one level? Here is my character http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...acobs/advanced

And no I don't feel like doing dungeons only to have to sit with a thumb up my ass waiting for a queue only to watch the tank do triple my damage where it doesn't even matter if the rest of the group is even there.

So the real question is... do I grind mobs until 58 or go all the way to Winterspring and quest there? I'm three bars into 57 is that helps.
    Seems like you missed a few hubs somewhere...When I did my ally Pally, we didn't even need to finish Blasted Lands to hit 58, and that was with kill xp being divided 3 ways, since I was questing with friends...that said, we did run a few dungeons while leveling, but not many.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Is this 2004? You must've skipped something.
    That was going to be my question. Inb4 first world problem meme. You could have been in Winterspring by the time it took you to make this QQ thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Bwhahahaha i remember 52-60 was hard in vanilla. Now with reduced XP. More xp gained and what not. I CANT UNDERSTAND what you have done is possible. Usually i have to run out of zones 1/3 done. Granted with level gear. But still, in start of mop i leveled a monk w/o xp gear and i had noooo problem at all... Fact of them matter i was almost 60 in searing gorge! (exaggeration mby but still! was not far from)

Blizzard's not stupid. They haven't made it impossible to level from the minimum range to the maximum range with the quests available in the zone. Have you checked out the murloc on the beach of Blasted Lands? Have you checked out the quest hub from the edge of the tainted forest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the thing some of you aren't getting. I literally completed every quest from Cape of Stranglethorn to Western Plaguelands to Eastern Plaguelands to Burning Steps to Badlands to searing Gorge, to Swamp of sorrows and finally finished at Blasted Lands. Even at Duskwood and Westfall combined I beat 70/80 quests and I did all of the Redridge mountains quests while at Northern Stranglethorn I beat 43/50 quests and yet I'm still 57. I think if I were in a guild, I probably would be 58 but I didn't join any of those so called "social" leveling guilds because they're a waste.

Check my achievements if you don't think I'm serious. us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Willjacobs/advanced

Why isn't there only one 55-60 zone in Eastern Kindoms? I was a little worried when I got to Blasted Lands at 54 and when I was at Sanwich worgen place at 56 it finally struck me that I wasn't getting to 58 after I was done with Blasted Lands.

Deleted
    You know you could be in Outland right now if you invested the time it took to write that stuff into getting your ass to Kalimdor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauling View Post
    Blizzard's not stupid. They haven't made it impossible to level from the minimum range to the maximum range with the quests available in the zone. Have you checked out the murloc on the beach of Blasted Lands? Have you checked out the quest hub from the edge of the tainted forest?
    Murlock and tainted forest I completed. I think I have something like 580 total quests completed and still stuck at 57.

I have to go all the way to Kalmidor and travel for 20 minutes to get to Winterspring only to get one level?
    The horror.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    You know you could be in Outland right now if you invested the time it took to write that stuff into getting your ass to Kalimdor.
    Yeah I could but I'm completely shocked that this happened right now. I have to go to sleep soon anyway to get my ass up for "work" anyway so it wouldn't even matter. I'm just going to dread logging on tomorrow morning only to find out that I have to go all the way to winterspring and do 10 quests just to get one level or grind mobs in tainted forest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    The horror.
    Yes it is horrible. I shouldn't even have to go to Kalmidor as a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    I shouldn't even have to go to Kalmidor as a human.
    you don't, you obviously did something wrong when leveling up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if you got too far ahead of the leveling curve and were doing mostly grey quests in zones or what. The situation you describe at this point in the game is some sort of achievement in itself. It's easy to get to 58 in EK.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    And no, we haven't been doing RAF, although we'll be linking soon now that I found out we can retroactively
    Tell me more!

Okay I'm going to be blunt. This is one of the most trivial things I've seen on these boards. There's enough zones at your level to reach level 58. Instead of doing what absolutely everyone does, which is to go to that last zone you know you have to go to in order to reach 58, unless you are going to do dungeons, you make a post about it on mmo-champ? What are trying to prove here, that blizz didn't put enough quests in the game? Cause they have, you are just complaining you have to travel a little bit..

Here's the thing some of you aren't getting. I literally completed every quest from Cape of Stranglethorn to Western Plaguelands to Eastern Plaguelands to Burning Steps to Badlands to searing Gorge, to Swamp of sorrows and finally finished at Blasted Lands. Even at Duskwood and Westfall combined I beat 70/80 quests and I did all of the Redridge mountains quests while at Northern Stranglethorn I beat 43/50 quests and yet I'm still 57. I think if I were in a guild, I probably would be 58 but I didn't join any of those so called "social" leveling guilds because they're a waste.

Check my achievements if you don't think I'm serious. us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Willjacobs/advanced

Why isn't there only one 55-60 zone in Eastern Kindoms? I was a little worried when I got to Blasted Lands at 54 and when I was at Sanwich worgen place at 56 it finally struck me that I wasn't getting to 58 after I was done with Blasted Lands.
    With that order of questing at least half of those zones would have been giving grey quests... and you went from Stranglethorn to WPL? Why?

Deleted
    I'm currently levelling a char to 90, it's close to 87 and I didn't do dungeons at all nor pvp. I remember doing a lot of qs in Silithus - before I went to Tanaris, Ungoro and just a few in blasted lands. It's not that you run out of qs really... only if you skip zones to early these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    you don't, you obviously did something wrong when leveling up.
    No I didn't do anything wrong. I followed the stupid path that humans take from Elwyn forest to Westfall > Duskwood > Northern Strangle > Cape Strangle > Western Plaguelands > Eastern Plagulands > Burning Steps > Badlands > Searing Gorge > Swamp of Sorrows > Blasted Lands. The only quests I skipped where the pirate quests at Westfall, Raven hill in duskwood and Fort Livingston in northern stranglethorn. After those zones every single quest was completed.

No I didn't do anything wrong. I followed the stupid path that humans take from Elwyn forest to Westfall > Duskwood > Northern Strangle > Cape Strangle > Western Plaguelands > Eastern Plagulands > Burning Steps > Badlands > Searing Gorge > Swamp of Sorrows > Blasted Lands. The only quests I skipped where the pirate quests at Westfall, Raven hill in duskwood and Fort Livingston in northern stranglethorn. After those zones every single quest was completed.
    It's literally impossible to do every quest in the progression chain and not hit max level.