Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Just gonna be logging in for raids?

If you don't want to unsub or play/do something else I'd farm some gold. There are always plenty of gold sinks at the start of each expansion. New DMC deck, new big flashy mount, profession mounts during the first month, epic boes, etc. The garrison upgrades will also probably be a decent gold sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralikon View Post
    play one of the new consoles- Xbone or PS4

elder scrolls beta? lol

to be honest Blizz setup this huge gap decently, with the Holidays and the new consoles and tons of new games on the horizon makes this dull gap much better. I should cancel my sub, but then I can't just get on whenever I feel like it so whatever
    Can you give me tips on downing heroic garrosh? I want to be out of stuff to do as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Get your heirloom weapon from Garr- ah wait mine dropped last weekend. Welp guess Blizzard plans worked well, see ya guys. I'm off to unsubscribe for another 5 years.

Slightly more serious section:
    Well Blizzard plans to get people to stick around was the heirloom weapons but apart from that to do is level alts if you don't want a cheap 90 which you don't know how to play at the start of WoD and won't have any Profs and stack gold, do brawlers and farm achieves. Nothing new in other words.
    You too, tips on H Garrosh would be really appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Can you give me tips on downing heroic garrosh? I want to be out of stuff to do as well.
    If you're looking at WoW's playerbase as a whole... very few people are interested in killing H Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeba View Post
    If you're looking at WoW's playerbase as a whole... very few people are interested in killing H Garrosh.
    Oh I know. Im just saying that to say Blizzard has left players without stuff to do is ridiculous.

Deleted
    unsub. save money, boost alts to 90 with money saved. if you dont get hooked in another game.

Or just keep doing the same thing over and over. 5months is nothing. try a year at end of wrath...

sarcasm here? not sure cuz u dnt make sense

if so, couldnt give a fuck about a force fed villain
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

PvP of course! Geeze, get with the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralikon View Post
    if so, couldnt give a fuck about a force fed villain
    You mean like Illidan? The guy who wasn't a villain until an expansion was filled with people talking about how evil he was then we find him looking and acting just like he did in WC3 and we kill him because "why not?"
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    You too, tips on H Garrosh would be really appreciated
    Unfortunately I can't give you any as the most I've raided is flex 14/14 this patch. People for 10 man normal raiding was already set and there aren't enough people interested in or prepared to co-operate in our guild for 25 (even then the 10 man group has been unable to down Garrosh as of yet). Had the heirloom drop on my second run on Garrosh with my guild (most weeks we run only three hours and do the first three wings as people fail at getting their shit together for Garrosh) but it had to be the same week I coin my first 540 weapon (whilst I had been hoping for chest token) and after I had spent around 1.1k on enchanting and reforging as well as 500vp on it for use.

Deleted
    Ive been gathering transmog gear on a few characters and casually raided here and there. Sub is running out soon though and I feel like the break from WoW until WoD drops will only be beneficial and increase my drive for it once Im back.

Five months? hah!

WoD won't drop at least until July or August. You only 'wish' it was five months.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhina View Post
    Shop for a new MMO. I've personally seen little to like about WoD, and those things are the silly, small ones I can live without (heirloom/toy tabs), so I'm playing out the last month or two of my cancelled subs (I have two accounts that end about a month apart), and I'm choosing which MMO I'm switching to. Might do Aion since it's F2P and I already own the collector's edition, but FFXIV ARR is another option I'm considering - I've heard great stuff about it and already know people who play.

I put up with a lackluster MoP in hopes the next expansion would be better, but it wasn't to be. Might return some day if whatever happens after WoD sounds at all interesting - and more alt friendly.
    Are you tripping on acid or something? How do you know anything about the quality of WoD? Have you played it? No, you haven't.

Alt unfriendly? How can you even comment on that for a pre-alpha expansion we know nothing about in terms of how those systems are gonna work?

You're literally making shit up so you have something to complain about. You have no idea what WoD entails, stop acting like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    You mean like Illidan? The guy who wasn't a villain until an expansion was filled with people talking about how evil he was then we find him looking and acting just like he did in WC3 and we kill him because "why not?"
    my opinion, no need to say more
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit