Thread: New PC Build

Deleted

New PC Build

Hello guys, I'm looking to build a new pc for gaming (1080p, all types of games) from scratch.

pcpartpicker.com/p/23WDB
    Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
    ASRock Z87 Extreme4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Western Digital RE4 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    Asus GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card
    SeaSonic S12II 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

What do you think about this? Are there another better options for this price? Also, what would you recommend for SSD, Case and Cooler?

Deleted
    Seems like a solid setup

i got the Kingston HyperX SSD SATA III 2.5" 240GB and i really like this SSD

I have a Corsair CX600M cooler and im also quite fond of this 1, its not very loud and my Temps are good.

im not 100% if this fits with ur other Hardware. But i thought to just give u some suggestions

CM Storm Trooper case, because why not. It's just so big, heavy, sexy... and makes people jealous when they see the size of it.

Quote Originally Posted by xvt00 View Post
    Hello guys, I'm looking to build a new pc for gaming (1080p, all types of games) from scratch.

pcpartpicker.com/p/23WDB
    Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
    ASRock Z87 Extreme4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Western Digital RE4 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    Asus GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card
    SeaSonic S12II 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

What do you think about this? Are there another better options for this price? Also, what would you recommend for SSD, Case and Cooler?
    Definitely get an SSD. Drop down on your GPU if it's a budget concern. Samsung Pro series is pretty solid and price efficient. Use w/e case, get a good air fan/case fans and call it a day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastig View Post
    Seems like a solid setup

i got the Kingston HyperX SSD SATA III 2.5" 240GB and i really like this SSD

I have a Corsair CX600M cooler and im also quite fond of this 1, its not very loud and my Temps are good.

im not 100% if this fits with ur other Hardware. But i thought to just give u some suggestions
    Kingston HyperX SSD SATA III 2.5" 240GB seems good.

CM Storm Trooper case, because why not. It's just so big, heavy, sexy... and makes people jealous when they see the size of it.
    A Storm Trooper would be cool.

I was thinking about Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119259). What do you think?

Also, is it worth to overclock the CPU? Are there any benefits while gaming (except WoW)? If not, is the stock CPU cooler fine?
    Last edited by mmoc78a5f57b3e; 2013-11-18 at 12:39 AM.

No point* getting a K model CPU if you're not going to OC it.

*Well, there is but... Why not?!