Poll: Huh?

Thread: What if

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It would be pretty hard for inbalanced servers, thus putting players at a disadvantage in PvP progression.

The leaders should drop removed PvP gear, including elite gear/tabards, but with a name alteration like; shattered, abandoned, scorched, etc. infront of the name of the piece, so people can use it for transmog, while those who actually got the stuff can still say "I legitimately made rank that season"

Awesome idea but it would be too much fun, Blizz can't stand for that.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

I'd throw in a chance for an opposing faction mount. Horde players get a chance for a horse with horde armor and Alliance players get a chance for a wolf with alliance armor.

Just to add insult to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    It would be pretty hard for inbalanced servers, thus putting players at a disadvantage in PvP progression.

The leaders should drop removed PvP gear, including elite gear/tabards, but with a name alteration like; shattered, abandoned, scorched, etc. infront of the name of the piece, so people can use it for transmog, while those who actually got the stuff can still say "I legitimately made rank that season"
    Not sure if there would be any players wanna do it if it doesnt drop pvp gear that could be used as an improvement, but i like the transmog stuff at least
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2013-11-19 at 12:50 PM.

Not fussed about PvE'in for PvP gear (Unless it's mindless like VoA, BH, Sha, Nalak and Celestials). Having to go to the cities for a chance for gear is meh, maybe if it gave you a token of sorts that after say 2 (Neck/Rings/Bracer), 3 (Offsets + Gloves/Shoulders/Trinkets), 4 (Head/Chest/Legs) and 5 (Weapon). That way it would gear up at around the same rate as Conquest does and doubles the gear acquisition rate. No reason not to have something like that now, since the only meaningful Arena ratings (Trial of the Gladiator) require no gear to compete for.