Need Help configuring Shadowed Unit Frames please

Hello - thanks for reading this - i love SUF but have two questions about how to add functionality to the raid frames (and just the raid frames - the functionality i seek already exists in party frames):

1) i would like to see which groups that each raider is in - i still want them ordered by raid role, but would like to know what group number each is (just like i can see the group number on my character frame) - is there a way to see this?

2) for some reason when i right click on raid frames my options are limited compared to other frames. For example if i click on party or target frames i can inspect, whisper, etc. but i do not have those same options on raid frames - right now if i want to whisper to a raider i have to target them and then right click on the target to whisper them. I have searched the setup screen and can't find how to add this functionality. Am i missing something?

thanks so much

Glori

I love SUF too. your issue is easy to fix. Go to /suf>Unit configuration>Raid>Text/Tags>Miscellaneous>Left Text or Right Text and click on group number. That will put a number on which group everyone is in for you. Hope that helps. for your first question.

As far as your second question goes i havent really figured that much out. I guess i am just used to clicking on someone and then targeting them to whisper them instead of right out of the frames. Hopefully someone else might know casue that would be a really cool functionality.

hey thanks for that!! Problem 1 now fixed - much appreciated. And i have to think that problem 2 can be fixed too becasue that functionality exists with the standard blizzard raid frames, so i imagine i am just missing a configuration setting....