Dark Shaman Tmog Set Question?

Anyone Know If you get two chances A week to Obtaining the set?
    Example Killing Dark shamans once on Normal and one On Flex?
    Or is it shared anyone know?

I assumed it functioned like Pets.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I *believe* you have two chances at it, but unless Blizzard comments on the matter, we'll likely never know. It really depends on whether the Loot system considers it gear (thus two attempts) or if it's regarded more like Secrets of the Empire (which is one shared attempt).
    I can't recall the source but I have a feeling that I remember reading something along the lines of this.

Well, found this on wowhead

Confirmed that the lockout isn't the same. I just received the xmog set in normal 10 man mode after completing the bosses in flex. My advice is do flex and normal for both chances. happy hunting! bump so others can see this! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kukachu/simple
    Last edited by arcon; 2013-11-21 at 09:35 PM. Reason: yay links!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I hate you! That should've been my set!

And I've no guild to take me to Normals so I've only got one shot per week...
    me too, I can only do flex....10 kills no set. I even started using coins on this boss. Does anyone know whether you can coin it or is it handed out automatically like Secrets of the Empire?

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    me too, I can only do flex....10 kills no set. I even started using coins on this boss. Does anyone know whether you can coin it or is it handed out automatically like Secrets of the Empire?
    Iirc coins don't work. Although he drops an awful lot of useful loot nevertheless.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    Iirc coins don't work. Although he drops an awful lot of useful loot nevertheless.
    the set is bonus-loot coins should work!