Error message after using zone map

Hey everybody.

After I use map (press 'm', then press 'm' again to close map) I get this error message :

'DBM-Core has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI. You can disable this addon and reload the UI.'

This last week I've got that message with different addons...

It started with Dominos, then Tidy Plates, then bagnon, then skada, then grid and now DBM-core... I have tried to update them.
    (I disable one, then later the same error message, just with another addon)(It has only been happening on my low level alt that I created one week ago...
    but I also almost only have been playing on that char, so maybe it can happen on other chars too.. don't know)

Anyone know what is going on and what I can do about it?

Deleted
    It's a problem with a blizzard addon taint. Basically, the parental control API gets tainted. it's a known issue with patch 5.4. there's an addon that attempts to fix this taint.

There is an addon which automatically hides the error message, !idbpc Taint Fix @ Curse, which I feel is the best solution at present.
    There are "solutions" which attempt to resolve the root issue, but all they do is screw around with something else, in some cases even tainting the talents and preventing you changing those.

The latest PTR "fixes" the issue by making the function unsecure.
    Not really what they should have been fixing, but it deals with the issue regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    There is an addon which automatically hides the error message, !idbpc Taint Fix @ Curse, which I feel is the best solution at present.
    There are "solutions" which attempt to resolve the root issue, but all they do is screw around with something else, in some cases even tainting the talents and preventing you changing those.

The latest PTR "fixes" the issue by making the function unsecure.
    Not really what they should have been fixing, but it deals with the issue regardless.
    Thanks a lot! it was almost driving me crazy

OMG Thanks! Even though I was using Bugsack, I was still getting the pop-up due to these taints. Installed this add-on … no more pop-ups! (just the Bugsack "fatality" sound) Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stano View Post
    OMG Thanks! Even though I was using Bugsack, I was still getting the pop-up due to these taints. Installed this add-on … no more pop-ups! (just the Bugsack "fatality" sound) Thanks!
    You can even disable that, something I did prior due to other addon issues.
    From the broker (assuming similar with minimap button), right-click to open the options.
    There is a checkbox labelled "Mute" which will mute the sound effect.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-11-25 at 10:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    You can even disable that, something I did prior due to other addon issues.
    From the broker (assuming similar with minimap button), right-click to open the options.
    There is a checkbox labelled "Mute" which will mute the sound effect.
    Great suggestion - just did that as well.