Red face Its that time again, upgrade!

Or new build, either way you call it.

Budget
    My budget isn't really a huge issue. I'm basically going to get 1-2 parts per paycheck bi-weekly. This lets me progress into a better PC and allow me to continue to have no issues with bills, and if thats the case I can halt progression on building my PC. It also makes it a little less stressful when building it.

Resolution
    1920x1080 at the very minimum. I know theres a bigger resolution out now, something along the lines of 2560x1440. I may end up going to that. I also would prefer to play some games in 3d with 0 issues as well, I don't know what the average fps for 3d is in PC gaming, but aiming for the max of it.

Games / Settings Desired
    Why go for anything under than ultra?

Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    I may start streaming once I move into the new apartment if it offers a bit better upload. I don't generally video edit alot though.

Country
    USA

Parts that can be reused
    Monitors, Mouse, & keyboard. I have a 7850 I recently acquired, but its become a little underwhelming recently. I got alot of performance from it compared to my 430gt, but it still stutters on some games obviously.

Do you need an OS?
    Yes, preferably win7 ultimate 64 bit

Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?
    Speakers yes, my left one is blown. If possible 5.1 perhaps 7.1 depending on quality & price.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/25SuV

I just literally just built this about an hour ago, but I've been wanting to upgrade it for awhile now, few months. Feel free to ask any questions necessary.

Buying parts in installments is an unwise choice for a number of reasons. Primarily the fact that if a part is bad, or you break it during installation, it's going to be past your RMA period since you will have had it for months. There's no way to know if a part is bad until you have the build entirely together. Further, a few months from now things (and prices) can dramatically change. What is great now may not be so great down the road.

Really, just save your money until you can buy the build in full. There's no point in buying piece by piece since it's not going to work until it's fully assembled anyway.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Yup, put like $200 monthly to your savings account and report back after half a year.

Ok, so, what about the parts. I can have the money in about 3 months 4 at max. Is there anything 'big' & 'new' coming out within then, or is my build ok?

I didn't include that question, kinda my fault.