Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    thats the joke
    IT.
    <my head>

/10chars

15+ Year Old Account
    If you were refering to the video on front page then it wasn't about player interaction with other players. It was so that each player got to interact with the Garrison themselves instead of only the guild leader. I never heard they meant for Garrison to be a way to interact with other players.

That is exactly why I have been against player housing, segregation on a personal level, additional content which can only take you out of the community.
    While there is the possibility of missions at least not keeping people out of the world like I think traditional player housing might, it is still isolating players when the community needs more encouragement, more reasons to be social than ever.
    Time will tell how this plays out, but I am not entirely positive about the impact they will have on the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

My garrison will be a ghost town, I tell you right now, just like my deserted farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    I am i missing something or how will it (what are the devs thoughts and hopes on the matter)? The way i see it after reading/hearing about it, it seems to me that it will do nothing to promote player interaction, rather the opposite, it will make the need to do so even less which is rather wierd in an mmorpg right? Feels like WoW has gone from player interaction to more and more of a singelplayer game...
    You will be able to group with others and invite them into your garrison. Except for late night parties and tours, don't know what you will do.
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    Seems WoWs playerbase have shifted towards that over the years, we got LFD, LFR and all that due to people not wanting to even talk to other people in a freaking mmorpg... that just says it all.
    I really don't miss having to look for groups in /1 to finish group quests. By the end of Wrath, I had so many unfinished group quests in my journal. And before LFR, I never set foot in a raid. And spamming chat 'LFG DM PST' for 3 hours in Ironforge was not my idea of fun. I'd be perfectly fine and happy if you could go offline and single player in WoW.