Question Is PVP Power overrated? Someone help me.

Sup everyone thank you for checking out my thread. Ok so I have a fully decked out unholy DK in full greivous gear with wpn etc. Im sitting at 51% pvp power. Yes 51% pvp power lol. So ive been doing random battlegrounds just to see how OP 51% pvp power is. To my disappointment, I find I dont notice much of a damage difference going from 41% pvp power (full tyrannical) jumping to 51% pvp power (full grievous). So i'm trying to figure out what exactly does pvp power do. I know its supposed to amplify my DKs damage abilities but which ones? All of them? or only certain abilities. Does my gargoyle and pet also benefit from pvp power? I find that it takes me about the same time to kill someone then it did before I was in full grievous gear. It could be me but I find that pvp power is not as good as I think its supposed to be. Anyone else experience this? Thank you for reading this any info would be appreciated.

Deleted
    yes, ALL abilities benefit from PvP power. You aren't killing people faster because when you were tyr, others were too, now u are full griev, others are too PvP power isn't "WOW AMAZING" but it's on gear anyway. Just don't gem power or resi =)