Poll: Would you be okay with the cash shop if the items were also obtainable in game?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I dont get it why people should care if its invinsible reins in cash shop? is it a unique mount? not anymore mate not anymore , people can solo those bosses, for some people it never drops they get angry imo if its not items that you wear and give you bonuses against people who cant have them then im fine with the cash shop , 0 fucks given. Giving heroic raiding items for money , now thats a bad thing.Why should i care if someone spends "HIS" money for a mount or a pet or even pots for faster lvling (this is something i support since we are going 1-100 lvls). Should i wear a flameproof vest?

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    bmah is already too much, with free heroic gear.
    Free? Which bmah are you going to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Would you be okay with this?
    Sure, if it also means the game goes free to play.

Deleted
    I dont care if people buy vanity items from a shop. Hell alot of people already but the wowtcg codes to get unique mounts / pets and items. As long as you cant get in game advantages (gear that you can use other than transmog) i dont care at all.

long as its outdated content by at least one xpac fine with me. hell sell old tier patterns for xmog and i'm ok with it long as it still drops 2, so can pay up or rely on RNG...

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not? It's a business after all. Everything should be up for sale. Mounts, Gold, levels, access to flying, heroic gear, Just sell it all. Who cares that we pay a sub, if people want to spend more let them.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Why not? It's a business after all. Everything should be up for sale. Mounts, Gold, levels, access to flying, heroic gear, Just sell it all. Who cares that we pay a sub, if people want to spend more let them.
    because this isnt a single player game and people buying any sort of advantage or help is bullshit?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    long as its outdated content by at least one xpac fine with me. hell sell old tier patterns for xmog and i'm ok with it long as it still drops 2, so can pay up or rely on RNG...
    I'm on the edge about this. Yes it isn't hard to do, but I farmed for 30 weeks to get the matching belt to my warlocks set from SSC. I don't really think you should be able to buy your way around effort+RNG

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    I dont get it why people should care if its invinsible reins in cash shop? is it a unique mount? not anymore mate not anymore , people can solo those bosses, for some people it never drops they get angry imo if its not items that you wear and give you bonuses against people who cant have them then im fine with the cash shop , 0 fucks given. Giving heroic raiding items for money , now thats a bad thing.Why should i care if someone spends "HIS" money for a mount or a pet or even pots for faster lvling (this is something i support since we are going 1-100 lvls). Should i wear a flameproof vest?
    Because stuff like Invincible took a ton of work and dedication to earn when it was current, and now still takes a ton of dedication because of the low droprate. Those who raided Heroic LK 25M and those who have farmed ICC for months shouldn't have their efforts minimalized by 19.95$

Mounts, pets, transmog items... sure, why not?

As long as it's purely cosmetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    no this is a terrible idea

prestige, effort, reward all nullified

Quote Originally Posted by lewisderp View Post
    In a subscription based game, cash shop items should at the very least be sold by a vendor for gold or dropped by an NPC. I hate the fact that Blizzard is double dipping and getting away with it. Yes, they are a company, but not many people would be happy if they locked other parts of the game behind a paywall. "Unlock EPIC PvP battles for $4.99!"
    Disgusting indeed

also, If they sell the 1800 replica items i'l be pissed (it's not much 1800 but it's something that requires a semblence of effort)
    Last edited by Daffan; 2013-11-23 at 08:34 PM.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    Yes, yes, yes, a hundred times YES! If I could buy Mimron's Head and Invincible I would be happy beyond any form of expression that I know. And oh my god if we could by titles I think I would go broke.
    Anything easily earned quickly loses its value.

15+ Year Old Account
    Isnt flamebait threads not allowed? Cause this is obvious flamebait, he even changed his avatar to a troll...

on topic: short answer:no
    Long answer: fuck dat shit no
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    because this isnt a single player game and people buying any sort of advantage or help is bullshit?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on the edge about this. Yes it isn't hard to do, but I farmed for 30 weeks to get the matching belt to my warlocks set from SSC. I don't really think you should be able to buy your way around effort+RNG

- - - Updated - - -

Because stuff like Invincible took a ton of work and dedication to earn when it was current, and now still takes a ton of dedication because of the low droprate. Those who raided Heroic LK 25M and those who have farmed ICC for months shouldn't have their efforts minimalized by 19.95$
    But what bout those that didn't kill heroic LK 25M and went back and got it on their first try or less than 10, while i'm on my 300th kill.. F-that i say... Either let us buy it or have the drop rate increase with each kill so eventually its 100% so you will get it.. I tried for YEARS barely missing a lock out when the swift zul jilean (spelling fail) tiger from old ZG was soloable and never saw it drop, hell even when it was current/undermanned i never saw it drop. So thanks to RNG I never got something after years of work were as others got it on a few kills .... Yep if they put old mounts for sale i'm all for it and will toss my money at the screen for some.

Oh its this thread again. Great job with the bump. In any case, turned out I was right as usual. In game shop is a disgusting thing. Post #2 was on point.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 year necro

7+ Year Old Account
    you should probebly say "cosmetic" or "gear" cosmetic i would be fine with, if you could earn the shop mounts and pets, that would be so cool, even server/race changes would be awesome, completing a quest at 110, unlocks a free race change on that toon :P would be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Nice necro, even nicer to see Jaylock is still banned.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.