Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Preparing the ground for a F2P scheme... interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karit View Post
    So they're giving away a free 90 and then selling potions that help you level faster for RL money... right.
    Some people here really lack reading comprehension...

In game store is for ASIAN REGION ONLY because they use a different economic model.
    And it's been already a great deal of time they use this system and they can buy XP boosts. They just added a new UI for the next patch. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by IzoGray View Post
    Instead of working on more important features like implementing new models and putting REAL BoA heirlooms in game, they put another cash grab, this time IN GAME for all the lazy people who can't buy it through a browser.

Awful people.
    They are coming in WoD, no need to get belligerent.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

The uploader has not made ths video available in your country.

Deleted
    In before fanboys, playing the role of Blizzard's PRs defend the cash shop. Hilarious.

I don't care at all about leveling potions for 1-90, but for the love of God ... PLEASE don't allow it to rule the race for 100. If you allow leveling potions from 90-100 there is a -huge- chance I won't be participating in the next expansion as it's really fun to try for server first... but not for a month subscription.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Man I was going to actually come back and give the new expansion a go after quitting during MoP...nope. Not even once now...I mean seriously an in-game store? You know why F2P games have in-game stores? Because they don't have a monthly subscription. Blizzard has a sub and wants a store c'mon really? Screw it I'm actually more mad at myself at this point for even thinking about getting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    In before fanboys, playing the role of Blizzard's PRs defend the cash shop. Hilarious.
    In before people who have no idea what they are talking about, playing the role of people who do no research, attack something they don't know the purpose of.

Am I doing it right?

The shop will only sell everything that's already available for sale. The XP boost is only available in Asia and has been for some time.

Blizzard has stated they feel like it would not fit well in America and Europe and have no plan to bring it in.

Blizzard also stated they have no plans and haven't even discussed once moving the game to F2P, which would be moronic in a business standpoint and take loads of time to do that they couldn't bother wasting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conan video can't be viewed in Australia. Racist...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redruMPanda View Post
    Man I was going to actually come back and give the new expansion a go after quitting during MoP...nope. Not even once now...I mean seriously an in-game store? You know why F2P games have in-game stores? Because they don't have a monthly subscription. Blizzard has a sub and wants a store c'mon really? Screw it I'm actually more mad at myself at this point for even thinking about getting it.
    At least realize what they are selling there before you attack it.

The in-game store is just an easier way to buy everything that's already available. If you were going to say you weren't going to resub you should have done so when they decided to sell the very first pet for real cash, not now that they are just making it easier.

Blizzard has stated multiple times they have absolutely NO intent of selling items you can get in game through hard work in the store.

No where on THIS page does it say this potion will NOT be buyable in the US through the in-game store. This post tells us they are testing selling it in the ptr, it lists western currencies. Currently this item is not available in the us.... but in the ptr it is. Why are people saying were not going to get this again...? If this goes live in the US I would be disgusted, and as a player that pays a monthly subscription, rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    No where on THIS page does it say this potion will NOT be buyable in the US through the in-game store. This post tells us they are testing selling it in the ptr, it lists western currencies. Currently this item is not available in the us.... but in the ptr it is. Why are people saying were not going to get this again...? If this goes live in the US I would be disgusted, and as a player that pays a monthly subscription, rightly so.
    It is a test item, just like it was on the PTR last time. No announcement has been made as far as adding it to the US/EU stores.

i dont rly mind if they would add xp potions, so that ppl who work 70 hours /week can lvl too. i do however mind "in game" store......

10+ Year Old Account
    Pay to win is coming soon . Dont belive everything blizzard says.

any indication that ingame store will use bnet balance?

Quote Originally Posted by redruMPanda View Post
    Perhaps do your research first before you complain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Pay to win is coming soon . Dont belive everything blizzard says.
    You mean Pay to Pay to Win?
    Is it pay to win though? Not really, but it doesn't matter, any kind of cash shop in a subscription based game is a slap in the face, regardless if it's customization only.
    The fact that they are pushing it forward to add XP-boosts and even 90 lvl characters is hilarious.
    At this point it's basically a F2P game shop on top of a subscription fee.
    The horde of fanboys will never notice that they are being fucked both ways because the only time they would react is if Blizzard sold the best gear available in the game.
    Anything below that "doesn't take skill" and "is just a time sink" so who cares if you can buy it, right?
    Last edited by mmoc2cfe61b4f1; 2013-11-23 at 11:21 AM.

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    YT video not available for my country... disgraceful!

"Product Delivered"

It just sounds so commercial ;-)

Deleted
    Flavor over function. IMO, not everything about every class must be spreadsheet-approved.
    I agree, but the swing was quite large. In order for flavor > function to work, the delta can't be as big as old Devo. (Source)
    Otherwise, it's not flavor. It's just playing badly.
    I'm sick and feverish, so this sentence actually had me wondering for a while what Devo had to do with anything.