Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    I guess that's why they are removing flying - to artificially increase the longevity of the mediocre content.
    how about you comment on the quality of leveling, when you actually got to play through it, huh?

"hypetrain"
    Okay, bro. Nice proof, too.
    they actually said at blizzcon that there will be more max level content than ever before (timeless isle like - spread over draenor, not isolated only)

And they've already confirmed that leveling in WoD is going to be the fastest, so logically it's objective to say that the leveling content will be smaller in WoD than it is in MoP.
    leveling feeling too long was a major complain in mop, so wouldnt you say its a logical move to tune it down a bit? blizz also said they are going to improve the leveling experience with dynamic events and more exploring stuff.

apart from that: wait till you get to experience WoD -> check if the amount of leveling feels right for you -> if not then go ahead and complain. thats the right order.
    btw blizz cant do it right for every single one of their millions of customers.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can tell it's not a school day when the crybabys come here, bitching about stuff they're clearly wrong about, Just because there is no new race/class doesn't mean there's hardly any content, seriously grow up, they are putting in huge changes and a lot of features, We also don't even know everything yet that will be put in.

Real educated thread.

Feels like the least amount of content for an expansion ever.

Probably is, actually.

I guess that's why they are removing flying - to artificially increase the longevity of the mediocre content.
    Who the hell cares, dude. Your thread is completely worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're putting a lot more emphasis on endgame. If I get to endgame in this expansion and all I have are 6 heroics and 2 raids for a few months until 6.1/6.2 comes out, I will be pissed.

Don't generalize expansions based upon one trailer and a website.

Obviously the Op is basing it on what we know so far, and he is correct for the most part that this expansion SO FAR feels kind of bare bones.

10+ Year Old Account
    This 'I'm mad that flying isn't allowed until 6.2' thread is disguised very eloquently!

Why bother making threads to complain about something you haven't even played yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    Obviously the Op is basing it on what we know so far, and he is correct for the most part that this expansion SO FAR feels kind of bare bones.
    To who exactly? Most people I speak to are actually so hyped that I'm pretty certain the 40 year old married men out there are sitting at the computer screen waiting, whilst angry wife can't understand his excitement.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Probably is, actually.

Flying vs. no-flying is a leveling mechanic. I could care less, since that's an activity that has lasted less than a day the past couple of expansions AND they mentioned increasing XP this time around.

If you mean content beyond flying, no idea how you can say that at this point. As long as there's a giant raid tier like there was in MoP, I'm happy ... that's the content I want. Garrisons and all that stuff is window dressing to me.
    Retired GM of Temerity - US Top 50 raiding on a strict 3 nights since Ulduar. Check us out!
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Temerity

Probably is, actually.

I get this same impression. However, I'm hoping there's more to it than we've seen. One of the art leads said they're sitting on an announcement still, so it's possible other teams are as well.

Perhaps it's just another bungled announcement, rather than a bungled expansion.

Probably is, actually.

People said this about MoP.

Except replace "removing flying" with "adding pet battles"

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    How about we wait till we're actually playing it before we go into estimating the amount of content in comparison to expansion x and how little it is and how bad it is and how feature y doesn't count because some people don't care about it and those people that like it don't count because they don't matter for some obscure reason?
    We can't do that, it makes too much sense.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

The only thing worse than people who complain 24/7 are the people who are on standby to call those people crybabies.

Guess what dudes, people have opinions. You are the crybabies for making such a fuss over people discussing their issues.

OP said his peace and if you don't agree with that then that's your perogative and you have every right to debate with them about it but don't insult them over it.

Get over yourselves.

And yeah, I agree with OP. This expansion does feel very barebones.

People say completely new continent but that's subjective. Yes they are building it from the ground up but they are using Outland as a base concept. I understand that it will technically be new but not really.

Then people say that new models are a new feature. Well, no, they're fucking not. New models should have been implemented a long time ago in a patch. If you count this as expansion content, this gives Blizzard the opportunity to further gouge us in future expansions, which is nothing less than what I expect from all the apologists on here.

6 dungeons for 10 levels..really? comparing that to 6 dungeons for MOPs 5 levels..not even remotely the same issue.

"they are revamping leveling, so it doesn't matter." Good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by IzoGray View Post
    The only thing worse than people who complain 24/7 are the people who are on standby to call those people crybabies.

Guess what dudes, people have opinions. You are the crybabies for making such a fuss over people discussing their issues.

OP said his peace and if you don't agree with that then that's your perogative and you have every right to debate with them about it but don't insult them over it.

Get over yourselves.

And yeah, I agree with OP. This expansion does feel very barebones.
    Great. Now you can whine in tandem.

Deleted
    Then people say that new models are a new feature. Well, no, they're fucking not.
    dont act like this is fact. this is actually a huge feature for many players - not just better textures, also better animations, facial expressions, npcs updated aswell
    in your words "Guess what dude, people have opinions"

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    Great. Now you can whine in tandem.
    Only if you promise stay salty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Sahad View Post
    dont act like this is fact. this is actually a huge feature for many players - not just better textures, also better animations, facial expressions, npcs updated aswell
    in your words "Guess what dude, people have opinions"
    What are you talking about? New models is a feature I'm most excited about. It should not be considered as a feature of THE EXPANSION. Thank you for reading properly.

Deleted
    6 dungeons for 10 levels..really? comparing that to 6 dungeons for MOPs 5 levels..not even remotely the same issue.
    so funny how people keep bringing up this "its a higher number of levels, so it will last longer" argument. they said leveling will be faster so you could assume running the same instance multiple times till you hit max level will be less of an issue than it was for mop.
    Last edited by mmoc3f33d7e44b; 2013-11-23 at 03:04 PM. Reason: oops

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Sahad View Post
    so funny how people keep bringing up this "its a higher number of levels, so it will last longer" argument. they said leveling will be faster so you could assume running the same instance multiple times till you hit max level will be less of an issue than it was for mop.
    They said it will feel faster because they are reworking how questing is done. That can mean anything because the wording is so vague and possibilties are numerous.

Not to mention, it's still a small amount of dungeons.

Probably is, actually.

Yet the area of zones is more than that of Pandaria and Cataclysm. And I don't understand the complaining about flying. In Pandaria, we got 5.1 like 2 months after release, 2 months is not that long so you all need to chill on out the rage and trust that this will be a more epic experience to do it that way. Also, the lack of new races, class, and prof, is simply because the game doesn't need it. I never reroll for an expansion and just continue my warrior.

Deleted
    What are you talking about? New models is a feature I'm most excited about. It should not be considered as a feature of THE EXPANSION. Thank you for reading properly.
    you said its not a new feature, acting like its fact. for a lot of people it is a HUGE new feature for the expansion. what part dont you understand, huh? you sound pretty hypocritical telling us to respect other opinions while at the same time you are denying us another opinion on a matter that you handle as fact.

why should it not be considered a feature of the expansion? thank you for not providing any argument

They said it will feel faster because they are reworking how questing is done. That can mean anything because the wording is so vague and possibilties are numerous.

Not to mention, it's still a small amount of dungeons.
    your comparison for the relation of dungeons/levels in mop is still plain stupid
    Last edited by mmoc3f33d7e44b; 2013-11-23 at 03:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    OH look, another topic about WoD flying! We need the hourly dose of that or else we'll die.
    Why these topics aren't merged - or even better - closed and posters banned?