10+ Year Old Account

25man normal Paragon Aim attack

I'm in a 25man guild and currently we are on Garrosh but the paragon fight is still a pain mainly because we haven't found a smooth way of handling the Aim attack. Any tips for dealing with this ability, how many people should take the shot?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    We pretty much put everyone that can get there into it, the damage from people standing to close to each is healable but the damage from not enough people will kill several. This fight has no DPS check at all, so everyone that is within range just gets in and tries to spread as much as they can.

Deleted
    Well we have 2/3 rogues + the target one.
    As rogue use Elusiveness + Glyph of cloack of shadow's. As a rogue last week we we're only 2x rogues + the target one/range and i think the dmg was something like 160k(and with a priest shield i think i was full health lol / ) for rogue's and i think more for the other one.
    Ofcourse you could have people with immunities that make the encounter rather than easy since no one should be close to the aim ~.

If for example you dont have any rogues' Let they guy that perhaps isn't gonna have any dmg reduction cd to die. Is better than having by mystake 2 people dead.
    As for the fight i think barrely your gonna hit a 3/4th aim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have all your priests stand in melee and life grip aim targets in. It will be fine i swear

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just assign 4 or 5 people to line up. Perferable those with some type of cd they can use.

have people around the boss... and the have people from immediate left/right of the target stack in.

Deleted
    We killed Hisek second, that way he only ever did one aim, so we just let the target die (if he can't soak it on his own). In recent kills our healers just put tons of cd's on the target so he'd survive by himself, since they don't really need those.

If you kill him later this might not be such a good move since "wasting" more than one battle ress on this would really push it.

Take your warlocks and rogues, maybe feral druid with Dispersion, and soak it, you should have at least 4-5.

But I don't think it even hurts that much on normal to have 5 people soak it, 2-3 should work
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Deleted
    although not optimal for dps (enrage is a joke) we tell all the melee to do it, they are close enough that they are definitely going to be in the line

10+ Year Old Account
    Assign people with positions and line them up. Preferably Rogues and Warriors: They take less damage and can connect to the boss again really quick.

Let the person suicide and rez them. You should be killing him second and only get 1. GG