Poll: Which new race model are you most excited to see?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Which new race model are you most excited to see?

Multiple choice poll! I didn't add Worgen or Goblins because we probably won't see their update for a long while. For me, I really want to see what the Night elves and the Humans will look like. Male Night elves definitely need the upgrade; same with male Humans.
    Last edited by cmats4020; 2013-11-21 at 05:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When all the other 10 races are said and done, I'm interested to see if they can make Worgen actually snarl (with lips/jowls) instead of this perma-face shit.

But for the models currently coming out, I'm interested in all of them really. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    For me, I really want to see what the Night elves and the Humans will look like. Male Night elves definitely need the upgrade; same with male Humans.
    Looking forward to Night Elves and Trolls. Leaning on race changing my Horde toon to Orc but, if the Troll model really shines, I'm going Troll instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

I always thought the male night elf model actually felt pretty good, comparatively. Humans, however, really do need some treatment.

I'll be most interested to see what they decide to do with male draenei. I've NEVER liked their posture, same with females, but to a lesser degree. Very curious to see if they alter it slightly to give them less lordosis of their lumbar spine. It's horrible.

Other than that, since we've already seen Orcs, I'm looking forward to Blood Elves. I feel a lot of potential is still there to give this race some really cool facial depth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see humans.

Hopefully the fix the hair-lip look that non-mustachioed male humans have, without turning them into King Varian Chynn.

Female humans look alright, it'd just be nice to see them polished up a bit and have some of their blockiness removed.

I DO hope, however, for the female humans, that they don't give them all eyeshadow like they did with Jaina...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythax View Post
    I always thought the male night elf model actually felt pretty good, comparatively. Humans, however, really do need some treatment.

I'll be most interested to see what they decide to do with male draenei. I've NEVER liked their posture, same with females, but to a lesser degree. Very curious to see if they alter it slightly to give them less lordosis of their lumbar spine. It's horrible.

Other than that, since we've already seen Orcs, I'm looking forward to Blood Elves. I feel a lot of potential is still there to give this race some really cool facial depth.
    Male night elf models aren't so bad. It's the animations I have a bone to pick with. They're extremely uptight and rigid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Night Elf. Excited is not the right word for it though. I am very curious and my hopes and expectations are high, but I am fully aware that there is a good chance they will be disappointing like the gnome female ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Night Elf. Excited is not the right word for it though. I am very curious and my hopes and expectations are high, but I am fully aware that there is a good chance they will be disappointing like the gnome female ones.
    Aw, I like the female Gnome! She's so cute!

I'm looking forward to Blood Elves. I feel a lot of potential is still there to give this race some really cool facial depth.
    Last edited by voigtcjva; 2013-11-21 at 06:19 AM.

Deleted
    Every one of them, but mostly humans and night elves because I've always wanted to play one but they just look awful.

I loved the early look of the Tauren model so far, but really we need to see it animated to really judge how good it is (though comparatively it is far superior to the old one).

Deleted
    I'm levelling my female NE hunter atm, and really looking forward what they wil do them.
    also Draenei and humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vren View Post
    When all the other 10 races are said and done, I'm interested to see if they can make Worgen actually snarl (with lips/jowls) instead of this perma-face shit.

But for the models currently coming out, I'm interested in all of them really. :P
    They actually were capable of doing this in the Alpha model version of Worgen in Cataclysm, people complained that they were too "furry fetish" looking and had them make the beta models you see today.

This is exactly what happens when Blizzard caves to player criticism, so now we have perma-snarl males, and chihuahua headed females until they decide to redo their models.

EDIT: Definitely looking forward to Humans the most, hopefully they do away with all of the original male faces, those Lisps (cleft lips perhaps?) were so horrendous that I could never tolerate any human without a beard.

Night Elves a very close second, want to see how smooth their animations will be with the new model.
    Last edited by Lothaeryn; 2013-11-21 at 06:44 AM.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    For now: Humans, Night Elves & Blood Elves in that order. I'd have Blood Elves as # 1, but I play Alliance more obviously. I really hope the Humans come out good. Though as a honorable mention: Female Trolls. They should be able to blink regardless of class.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Night Elves or Humans. Not that I play either race, I'm just curious how they'll fix them. Especially human males.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female Orc. Can't wait to see them with real hair.
    Aye mate

I'm looking forward to seeing my manliest race/class/gender combo ever in glorious new detail; my female orc warrior.

Humans and night elves for me as well. Humans because I've played hugeman male for a long time and I'm curious if I'll be able to take it more seriously or have new ways of enjoying how ridiculous it is, and night elves because night elf male really needs it. Tauren were one I wanted to see just because I feel like the current models completely fail at portraying the tauren seriously or how they look in any official art, but the preview we got mostly assuaged those fears already.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2013-11-21 at 07:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care about the model revamp, but I love draenei females, therefore I will check out what they do with that model.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post

??? The female gnomes were freakin adorable. What jaded land of bitterness were you born in?