Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I know I'm posting a lot in this topic (feel free to tell me to shut up) but something from another post made me think of another fond memory: raiding Gruul's Lair in BC on my Dwarf Priest, being asked to join the group pretty much only because I was the only person in the guild with Fear Ward. XD (I was a good healer too, but Fear Ward was too useful there not to have)

The very first memory is I rolled a war, leveled to level 10 ish and deleted it for druid which is my main till these days.

Deleted
    My first wow memory was during the original beta, I had just made my first ever character, an undead warlock! Man I loved this dude, and he still carries on in spirit on my main, a Warlock of the same name, but this dude is a different race:P Because in beta/ vanilla who wanted to play undead? ^^ Anyway, the memory! I was exploring at leve 3 and I found an odd camp full of named mobs, that served no purpose. I decided to become part of their group and killed their leader :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in TBC i made a NE Hunter but since when i joined the game i was in a total different place (darnassus) than all my friends (Stormwind) and i couldnt find a way to go there (newbie) i deleted my hunter and made a Human Warrior.

Thank god i learned quickly and i remade my Hunter which is still my main after all these years
    Retired

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyx Vilk View Post
    My first wow memory was during the original beta, I had just made my first ever character, an undead warlock! Man I loved this dude, and he still carries on in spirit on my main, a Warlock of the same name, but this dude is a different race:P Because in beta/ vanilla who wanted to play undead? ^^ Anyway, the memory! I was exploring at leve 3 and I found an odd camp full of named mobs, that served no purpose. I decided to become part of their group and killed their leader :3
    Remember when undead characters actually were considered undead type and could be shackled?

Blood Elf warlock in BC, took me about 4 hours to reach level 3. Didn't quite understand the quest system at the time :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    From the Beta, my first character was a Night Elf Druid. My first indelible WoW memory is that first walk into Darnassus proper - through the main gate and into a city that seemed taken right out of the Warcraft 3 RTS I'd enjoyed so much before WoW itself. The entire zone kind of set the mood for me, from the spiraling tree-walk in the starting zone of Shadowglen to the quiet and somehow melancholy subzones for questing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

i was questing in silverpine forest on my undead rogue. a guy asked me to be in his wow film - i said a few lines, he gave me 100g... i nearly pooed myself.

looking back, im pretty sure he bought gold.

oh, and getting HORRIFICALLY lost in undercity, to the point i almost deleted my character and started again.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    spending almost 2 hours trying to figure out how to do one of the starting zone quests with nelf druid

When I made my Pandaren

My first memory is creating a night elf hunter. I was amazed by those big trees and the beautiful forest, therefor I kept wandering there for hours, no clue what to do.

My first character was a hunter. I remember that I was scared of using my pet (even having it out) because I thought it would kill me if I didn't feed it a few times a day. I also never used bows or guns.. So I was a pet-less melee hunter.
    I miss that feeling of not knowing aaanything about the game haha.

Deleted
    My first character was a dwarf rogue, my friend made a hunter, we were both baffled that he got to use a GUN and it actually made a shooting noice.

I later deleted that character because my friend had been home sick playing without me and I just ended up rolling a human rogue and being in awe when I got my first Defias Mask, I thought I was like the coolest dude ever.

My friend giving me the Minor Beastslaying enchant is a pretty big one as well, I didn't even want to upgrade my weapon unless he would enchant another one for me because I thought it was the sickest thing I had seen in the game!
    Last edited by mmoc1b28223203; 2013-11-25 at 02:06 PM.

in 2006 I created my first character, a Forsaken warlock (who has remained my only main to this day).

I remember leaving the crypt where the Undead start, looking around at the dead trees, then looking at the world map and thinking "that's massive". Then I remember hitting the low level mobs with my staff instead of using Shadowbolt, and I remember my level 60 friend coming to visit me on their mount.

I also remember the first time I went to Org, and being amazed at how bright and colorful (well, orange) Durotar was compared to Tirisfal Glades. Having never played the RTS games, I had no preconceptions about how zones would look, so everywhere was an interesting discovery.

Deleted
    My first character was a female gnome. I was questing in Wetlands and suddenly I saw undead running towards me. He killed me instantly and continued to do it untill I logged off and googled what 'PVP server' is.
    Last edited by mmoc788bbee8c8; 2013-11-25 at 02:17 PM.

Deleted
    My friend taking me from the nelf starting area to sw. Took us ages!

Deleted
    I can tell you exactly my first memory of Wow.

Leveling in Tirisful Glades with my friend, wandering up a hill and then running for our lives back down again being chased by mobs that hit really hard =p We did not know what the golden dragon was, scarlet monestary or that it was surrounded by fanatical Zealots determined to murder 'newbs'.

Logging in on my first ever character, male human mage and then trying to move by right clicking violently everywhere on the ground just like in WC3. Afterwards calling my friend to ask why I cannot move and how this game is really stupid just to be laughed at. Precious first memory!
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

being killed by an elite shark in durotar, my poor shammy got revenge later

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    I tried to tank on my hunter as my brother watched laughing, i told him I can do the Fuck what I like if I want to solo the boss I can, Fuck the rest of the group!
    Oh, so that was you? I seem to be running into you in almost every other dungeon I run nowadays...