Enhance Shaman DPS Help

Hello,

Here is my current gear (523 equipped) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Pyrotik/simple

On target dummies i can (burst) around 110k and then dps slowly drops down to 85k-90k dps roughly and stays there.

I feel, based on what I've read, that i should be doing more dps than this on single target.

I follow the rotation as suggested by Icy-Veins, making sure searing flames is always up, flame shock, etc.

Does this sound about right for my item level? Are there any tips anyone can provide for me?

Thanks.

I'm just going to give a few things off the top of my head that will get you started in the right direction:

1. Go to askmrrobot.com and run your character through the optimizer. You're missing 7 Enchants and 5 gems, along with a belt buckle.
    2. Either read over the MMO forums post about Enhancement Priority or go to icy-veins.com and re-read one there.
    3. Level your professions. Having Engineering as one of them for the Synapse Springs is a nice bump to your burst, as well as only being on a 1-minute CD.
    4. Look at downloading a priority suggesting add-on such as Hekili or clcEnh, or my favorite, Ovale ( http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ovale ).

If you're only bursting 110K with the gear you have, you have a lot of work to do. My Enhancement alt is able to burst around 300K in 514 gear, even though I fall back off after that compared to 553 geared toons.

Enhancement has a lot of DPS to offer. Just focus on getting your character in a good place first with gems/enchants, then look to your rotation.

for your ilvl, there is a lot of room for improvement.

Like Relix said, you're not doing yourself any favors by not having gems/enchants/professions.
    Even so, there is likely something wrong your rotation. Don't suppose you have any sort of logs?..
    or maybe try running simcraft?

Ive kept off enchants and gems off my helm since the helm is so shitty but i have gemmed and re-gemmed / enchanted other gear.

What do you mean running simcraft? What is this?

- - - Updated - - -

I know once i get the better gear my dps will rise. However, i do not believe that this will make a giant difference that I'm expecting. Im hit capped and expert. capped so i know those are ok.

It's very frustrating as I've never had this issue before.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/u...ringer/pyrotik (just click the "optimized" button to show changes)

That's the link to AMR I suggested. I plugged you in and it had a bunch of suggested changes, inlcuding, yes, gems and enchants. But it also had changes to reforging on almost all of your gear. Really, if you follow the rotation Icy-Veins suggests and you make the gear changes, your DPS should be fairly decent. If you're having trouble with your rotation, refer to the addons I have also suggested. I can't suggest much more than this. Well, besides saying to sit on dummies once you get the addon and practice. It's really a fairly easy playstyle.

One last suggestion: get an addon (WeakAuras is my favorite) that you can use to track your totems. I have one that shows me the time left on my Searing Totem, and then yells at me when I am in combat without totems up. When they fall off, or your Flame Shock does, your DPS can drop quite a bit. Something to think about.

Yea yesterday i received new gear, i also gemmed and enchanted everything differently based on AMR. During my flex and LFR's I did, i was averaging around 130k and at the beginning of fights with Ascendance and stuff popped, was bursting around 250-300k roughly. So things are starting to look up finally.