Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    LFR its self is a problem, its not just tanks being treated bad, its anyone who preforms less than a world first heroic raider that gets treated bad by people who think they are world first heroic raiders.

I have seen tanks, healers, and DPS all get bitched at and made fun of despite doing a rather decent job, all it takes is one kid with an over engorged E-peen to make a LFR run a miserable time for everyone.
    Cause people afking or doing less then 30k dps (which even lvl 85 (maybe even 80...) and higher should easily be doable, is kinda sad.
    Or those 2 healers in dps spec, with that one afk healer.

LFR is pure toxic for a lot of people.
    I personally switched to healer cause i just don't wanna tank that anymore. Then it's healers afk, then it's dps just being complete shit, then it's the other tank, then it's me.
    People will always complain about LFR and if i had a tank like OP, i personally would be like "fuck it" and let him do whatever. It's just 3/4 bosses each run anyway.

(This player can't be kicked for another 4 hour) Sigh.
    I wish there was a system that would just auto kick if you are doing below a specific dps/healing.
    Oh you are below 50k dps? Bye.
    Oh you did only 1 million healing? Bye.
    Oh you took so many damage and the other tank took 50% of your damage? Bye.

In a dream world, where everything is perfect...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Tanks tend to be prima donnas about it is all. That's probably a result of being the privileged few who can bail whenever they want because their queue times are super short.

and it has been like this since like forever so no idea why people are so surprised about tanks whining and overeacting -_-