Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    Inb4 the game is still the same and you can't blame Greg anymore, you people make me sick
    This. If you genuinely think GC is single-handedly responsible for everything you dislike about this game, you're delusional.
    "Nobody less skilled than me should be allowed to see this content."
    - Everyone

How come this isn't reflected in his normal twitter account: https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

I am REALLY SAD :-( Don't go!

Quote Originally Posted by Aerialslayer View Post
    Twist! He's leaving for Elder Scrolls Online!
    Played that game on a beta weekend! Was just a standard MMO with the Elder scrolls name slapped on it, really unimpressed.

Hahahah, the amount of posts that were like "PLEASE FIRE GC" - and now's he's gone and people are like "Oh shit....". Tbh, I dnt see how this is a huge issue, Blizz team are good enough without him, and unless he's going to develop some massive MMO with some pro team, I don't think it'll have that much of an effect on WoW, and I think this is probably gnna be a bad choice for him tbh.

Deleted
    Good riddance.

This sucks I like gc. He took a lot of abuse from morons and did it all in stride. And I like a lot if the systems developed under his helm.

That being said many people " leave" wow only to return a few years later. So unless he is starting his own company I would not be surprised to see him back before 2020.

Let's all just watch all the cries of "YES! Now WoW will go back to the Vanilla/BC glory days!"
    And when the new guy enters, "OMG HE'S GONNA KILL WoW!"
    -_-

15+ Year Old Account
    :/ bye bye!
    Druid since Feb. 06

Considering Ghostcrawler did class balance, and a damn good job of it (Responsible for allowing every spec to be PvP viable) it will be amusing to see the haters screaming for joy, then realising in a few months time he had nothing to do with their perceived woes.

Deleted
    Sad to see you leave Greg. I wish you good luck on your new challenge

Sad to see him go, best of luck

About fucking time.

Next steps:

1. Remove LFR
    2. Make lvling hard again
    3. Remove all instant CC
    4. Balance warriors
    5. Nerf Hybrid healing

game fixed

Didn't see that one coming... Good luck to him in the future and good luck to the one taking his place.

Holy crap.
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Deleted
    People are being very disrepectful here...be ashamed of yourself.
    GC worked hard to satisfy millions of people, that isn't easy at all.... so show some respect at least!

You will miss something when it's gone...
    And I am pretty sure, that i'm not the only 1 to see him go is a saddening thing.

I wish him the best off luck with whatever he is going to do next.

I don't care if people bitch at me, go ahead - only shows me more how disrespectful you are towards others

In other words, he was tired of taking so much heat for the changes being made in WoD that Furor wanted (no flying til 6.1 being the most obvious), so he got another job. Good on him.

I'm the new System Lead. And my first action is that I'm removing Paladins completely from the game, simply because they are a joke.

His replacement.
    And/or everyone else.

Now who do I blame for my shortcomings?