Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    My priest is holy too, because i like it. :O

Whats wrong with me?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    With how awkward the design was I have a hard time believing it, unless he's got some weird convoluted idea of what fun was.
    its probably a kind of reverse partronage.....ie, you get shafted so there is no appearance of bias!

But I was supprised he plays a healer at all, given how they dont appear to have a clue what to do with healing mechanics in wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I still wonder why it does matter that GC played x class for it to be overpowered ._.

And I still wonder why Chakra is an issue when you can easily adapt to nearly all fights with Serenity.
    Last edited by Azalar; 2013-12-02 at 03:21 PM.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    And I still wonder why Chakra is an issue when you can easily adapt to nearly all fights with Serenity.
    Maybe because some of us raid 25 mans and you can't cover entire raid with Renew in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Maybe because some of us raid 25 mans and you can't cover entire raid with Renew in there.
    And why would you want to Renew all the things in 25 man if CoH, PoH and PoM suit the situation better? o_o

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Undies View Post
    He was only with WoW for about 6 years... hence why TBC was so fuckin awesome!
    where is the like button for this ?!?!
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Undies View Post
    He was only with WoW for about 6 years... hence why TBC was so fuckin awesome!
    You mean going Shadow to be a mana battery and heal with VE is better than now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    With how awkward the design was I have a hard time believing it, unless he's got some weird convoluted idea of what fun was.
    Why are so many people saying this? He did not have the power to just make any changes he wanted. He had to agree on things with other people.

They are also about the long term, the VERY long term. Players usually are only thinking about the now. The devs (not just GC) happen to like the concept on things like Chakra, and will agree with you that they are not perfect. That doesn't mean you just remove them and changing things takes time. It's had some iterations, it will have more.

I happen to like the idea of Chakra myself. Priest is supposed to be the versatile healer, not really in one niche. Whether that's true or not isn't the point but it is the point of Chakra, to help push us in that direction.

I simply won't buy the fact that everyone (or even the majority) of people hate the mechanic. A few thousand (even a few 10's of thousand) people do not a whole community make. Most people are just parroting more seasoned players usually also.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/