Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Right now it will fall on the same week as my birthday. I know what I'm doing for my birthday in 3 years lol

Deleted
    And then its gonna get canceled

Wow movie delyed?!!!??!!! My world is unraveling

Nothing to get worked up over. It's a business delay, not a production one. It just doesn't make sense going up against Episode VII, everyone knows Warcraft would lose that box office.

It's best that they move it, December 2015 has like what? Star Wars VII and The Hobbit 3?

Deleted
    Bad news day for warcraft GC gone movie delayed what next!

Deleted
    4 months is nothing i just hope for a god damn AWESOME movie!

Thank god they were smart enough to delay it, Star Wars was going to crush them.

And in a few months time the movie is going to get scrapped. It hasn't even begun filming and they've already rescheduled it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a good thing. Means they have more time to make it better.

Major movie news to detract attention from GC quitting. Well played, Blizzard =p They already timed GC's departure right before a major holiday, when the press outlets are already understaffed (normally you'd do this late on a Friday evening if it wasn't Thanksgiving)

Holy shit thats quite a long wait, it would be a miracle if WoW will still even be relevant when the movie releases.

well, we've waited 10000years, another 3 months won't matter to me tbh

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Major movie news to detract attention from GC quitting. Well played, Blizzard =p They already timed GC's departure right before a major holiday, when the press outlets are already understaffed (normally you'd do this late on a Friday evening if it wasn't Thanksgiving)
    Because GC leaving is some kind of earth shaking event?

i knew this was gonna happen, there is to much competition in 2015. Starwars is coming out in dec, so is the 3rd Hobbit, and avengers 2 is supposed to come out at some point too and i know there is some other big movies coming in 2015 too.

Spoiler alert: It'll keep getting pushed back until they just give up. #StarcraftGhosts2.0 #InfinitePushback

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    It's best that they move it, December 2015 has like what? Star Wars VII and The Hobbit 3?
    This is actually a good point. Warcraft doesn't really have a strong enough license outside of the games to compete with Star Wars and The Hobbit. Funny how it's the complete opposite when it comes to the games, well at least the MMO's.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Holy shit thats quite a long wait, it would be a miracle if WoW will still even be relevant when the movie releases.
    The movie isnt based off World of Warcraft, its based of Just Warcraft, back in the orcs vs human days.

Deleted
    Its 2.5 years and we have an exact release date... lol. Its only a joke. This should be first q of 2016 or something like this.
    I am not good in films, but i think no other movie have an exact realease date so early.

10+ Year Old Account
    An absolutely shocking development that I'm sure no one saw coming!