Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    white, bitch that aint even a color

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    white, bitch that aint even a color
    White is actually a representation of all colors, where as black is an absences of color.

Which is why when white light is passed through a prism, a rainbow is formed.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am Purple. I know nothing about auras lol And the description is terrible.
    Last edited by Reg; 2014-06-07 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    White
    Your Aura Is White!
    Personality: Cool and calm, but not laid-back, whites are the ultimate in class. Whites are one of the best at what they do, and they don’t make a show of it, but they get the recognition anyway. White’s always getting the job done, always making the perfect play, never demanding the credit and always getting it anyway. With a wink and tiny salute of acknowledgment to the crowd, everyone will always remember you.You are neat and immaculate in your appearance, in the presentation of your home almost to the point of being fanatical. You are far-sighted, with a positive and optimistic nature. You are well-balanced, sensible, discreet and wise. You are cautious, practical. You tend to have a great deal of self control. You are confident, poised and self-assured when at your most positive, but can also be very choosy and fastidious when the mood strikes. You can be very critical of yourself and others. You are self-sufficient and a loner. You may appear to be shy, but you do have strong beliefs about most things and love the opportunity to air those beliefs.

I can't agree with the last two lines,but the rest is more-or-less accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Green is me!

Deleted
    Your Aura Is White!
    Personality: Cool and calm, but not laid-back, whites are the ultimate in class. Whites are one of the best at what they do, and they don’t make a show of it, but they get the recognition anyway. White’s always getting the job done, always making the perfect play, never demanding the credit and always getting it anyway. With a wink and tiny salute of acknowledgment to the crowd, everyone will always remember you.You are neat and immaculate in your appearance, in the presentation of your home almost to the point of being fanatical. You are far-sighted, with a positive and optimistic nature. You are well-balanced, sensible, discreet and wise. You are cautious, practical. You tend to have a great deal of self control. You are confident, poised and self-assured when at your most positive, but can also be very choosy and fastidious when the mood strikes. You can be very critical of yourself and others. You are self-sufficient and a loner. You may appear to be shy, but you do have strong beliefs about most things and love the opportunity to air those beliefs.

Love Life: You see love as an adventure, and you find most wo/men dull. You need someone who challenges you!
    Yellow: Way too outgoing, they are way too annoying to take you on
    Red: Always complaining about their love life makes you just want to smack them across the head and say “SNAP OUT OF IT!!!”
    Pink: To prissy and stuff can get annoying really fast
    Blue: No like green? That’s fine Blue is just the same just a little bit of a realist.
    Purple: Their standards are way too high for white to reach!
    Orange: They may be like yellow but something about them completes your day!

Perfect Color Love Match: Green is THE PERFECT MATCH! Just like white they are really down to earth, and are the perfect soul mate for white

Friendship Color: Blue Auras are perfect to fit your qualifications of what you call a "Friend".

Color Opposite: Your color wheel opposite is Pink. Pink is too outgoing to fit your personality and may annoy you just a smidge.

Words that Describe White: Naïve, Innocent, Neutral, Shy, Serious, Stubborn, Ethical, Honest, Self-Important

Purpose of Life: To Make a Statement, and Succeed in Life

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    INTP according to the http://www.16personalities.com/ test.
    Your personality type: INTJ.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (76%), Energy - Intuitive (15%), Nature - Thinking (24%), Tactics - Judging (16%), Identity - Assertive (8%).
    Last edited by mmoc4e7772d9dd; 2014-06-08 at 04:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I choose/wanted purple, but got Pink. I suppose I did ok since it's my name of choice on these forums/elsewhere.
    "Words that Describe Pink:Blissful, Content, Romantic, Idealistic, Expressive, Artistic, Funny, Quirky, and Individualistic" Not bad, kinda describes me. But on the internet? Psh, dat aint me.

I got white but I didn't answer 2 of the questions as there was no answers even close. For the most part it describes me though minus the neat part.
    Thanks to Shyama for my beautiful signature
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

10+ Year Old Account
    Yellow, which is very inaccurate. Questions were a load of bull with bad options for answers. What month were I born in? How is that even relevant...
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    I got INFP, however I do not agree with all the assumption.

Also got green

My aura was green which is cool because it is my favorite color and the color of my eyes.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

7+ Year Old Account
    Blue!
    Describes me very well tbh.

I got blue as well, the description was spot on.

Red, describes me quite decent, not all accurate but majority of it.

Deleted
    Started the quiz.. 4th question: Choice of music. And the 3rd option is "everything but COUNTRY"? I like trance, classical, gothic rock and chant, so what should I pick?

Biased quiz, closed it.. my aura is pink! Pink with black dots, ok??!!

Blue.

Many points match, others are quite the contrary.