Looking for Cosplayers (Mississauga Area)

Greetings Everyone.

I work at a Mississauga area movie theatre, and my manager was fishing around for ideas for what we could do that might be fun for guests coming in during the opening weekend for the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug. Since he knows I play WoW, he suggested I could try to find some WoW cosplayers.

Long and short of it is: If you do WoW or fantasy related cosplay, or happen to know anyone who does, and might be interested in coming out to our theatre and showing off your stuff for a few hours, please toss me a Private Message here on the forum and I can give you more info.

Elves, Dawarves, Gnomes who could pass for Hobbits, Scary Orcs and people who look like Gandalf most welcome, but if your costume is generally fantasy and wouldnt look out of place in a crowd of Lord of the Rings fans, feel free to tag along :P

And no, we wont expect you to strut your stuff for nothing. Most likely you will get some free passes and possibly some posters or other Movie swag for your time.

And yes, Please note, this is the MISSISSAUGA area of TORONTO, CANADA. If you live out of country, and find this proposition interesting, and want to come on over, more power to you. But dont expect us to pay for your flight :P
    Last edited by Surfd; 2013-12-03 at 02:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to the RP Forum