[TV] Bob's Burgers

ANyone else like this show? It comes off as as not so deep but it's actually pretty good. There's some immature jokes but also some really creative ones. It just has a good homey feel to it.

I fucking love Louise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I like it, it is quite, uhm. Interesting.
    A functional, dysfunctional family. I can relate.. : )

15+ Year Old Account
    After loving Archer and thinking it was amazing i then noticed the guy who voices archer did bob in bob's burgers. I'm on season 1 atm, it's not as funny as archer (for me) upto now but i'm still enjoying it!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    After loving Archer and thinking it was amazing i then noticed the guy who voices archer did bob in bob's burgers. I'm on season 1 atm, it's not as funny as archer (for me) upto now but i'm still enjoying it!
    They're different. It takes some episodes to realize what kind of humor you should be looking for.

I like the comedians that do the voices of the characters, the show itself is a little off from my tastes but I can't say I don't enjoy it from time to time.

Gene is my favorite but that's probably because I like Eugene Mirman

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The comedy is totally different from Archer, it's more dry and witty comedy. Some episodes are funny and others are kind of meh.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm growing more and more fond of the show. It will never go down as a great show but I can rewatch episodes and still have a good laugh!