Poll: Who is your favorite orc?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care that he's not on the list, my favorite orc is Nazgrim. He's the only orc I've gotten to know on a personal level. To the players, Nazgrim is not just a friend, but a companion, and to fight with him through 3 expansions before facing him in an honorable duel (even though 10v1 or 25v1 is not exactly honorable...) was the most meaningful fight in SoO.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    its intresting, given how Broxigar has had zero appearances in the story except in knaaks trilogy, and yet despite being written by knaak, he was the only character I liked coming away from that novel.
    I enjoyed many of the characters, but I really liked Brox. There aren't a whole lot of other instances that we truly get to see how an orc thinks (compared to a human or night elf or what-have-you), and Broz was a really great insight for me. I'd probably call him my favorite orc as well, and I'd hope that somehow he winds up in WoW in the future (or...past, technically?).

As far as other orcs I like, I'd had to say...I'm undecided. I'll wait to really review how much I like specific orcs after Warlords of Draenor. I'm truly excited to see the "new" lore for characters like Kilrogg, Kargash, Durotan, etc.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is 'A dead one' not an option?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Why is 'A dead one' not an option?
    OOOOH HOHOHOHO, SO FUNNY.

An orc saved your ass in cataclysm.

An orc lead the charge against the Qiraj.

And currently, the alliance is lead by a man who thinks he's an orc, which is the only way he's made at all interesting a character.

Must be hard, favoring a race as bland as humans in a fantasy game.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account

And currently, the alliance is lead by a man who thinks he's an orc, which is the only way he's made at all interesting a character.

Thrall was raised by Humans and Varian was captured a few bit of his life and was trained by the Horde by a orc.
    For the Horde!

Brox, Varok, Durotan(WoD version), Thrall, rexxar
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

15+ Year Old Account
    At one point I would have said Thrall, but they ruined him so utterly that he wouldn't even crack my top 5. And btw that's my top 5 "tolerable" orcs, because I don't really like any of them. Even Saurfang seems overplayed to me. The guy's main claim to fame being that he was good at cleaving Alliance who were unlucky enough to run into him in Orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account

Humans are capable of incredible acts of good and of evil, genius and stupidity, art and technology. I'd describe my species as a lot of things, but bland certainly isn't one of them.

Deleted

Jeez man, stop being so hostile, there's no need for it. Some people play alliance and they want to kill orcs, it's not an entirely unexpected occurrence in an MMO with 2 factions.

Your green-jesus was raised by human and thought he was a human too lol. A human king showed your orcs how to fight and they started calling him a wolf god lol. Oh I saved green jesus ass when he was crying pathetically in elemental planes.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2013-12-07 at 08:26 AM.

Make sure I don't ever see you writing something like 'gnomes are great, only for punting' or 'gnomes are nothing but great food', ever.

Gul'dan. So awesome imho. No shits are given by that guy. He was not tricked or corrupted. He happily screwed over his own race for power.

Rexxar because my main is a hunter. And there's no well known lore-wise Orcish Necromancer, yet.

The non existant one.

Deleted
    Since rexxar is on your list, why not Garona? i think she's a fantastic character with some awesome story, and i hope she plays a key role in WoD.

I have no favorite. Unless there is ONLY one left in the world. Then that will be my favorite one till it is dead.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

dont forget the part where if there was no horde invasion in the first place there would be no alliance and the burning legion would have kicked their butts in the 3rd war
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom
    Garrosh
    Gul'dan

Basicly, I like when orcs are badass motherf* that dont give a shit. And just want power or atleast dont give a crap standing on other people's foot. Yes and I play Horde/Orc mainly. I just think they make the story intresting and alot less stale. All 3 of those made the story intresting to me, all the way back since the days of Warcraft RTS (save Garrosh ofcourse).

Worth to mention that Thrall is pretty intresting too, only Orc with the vision of a diferent Horde. Will be intresting to see him interact with Durotan. So those 2 also get an honorable mention.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-12-07 at 07:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Durotan. The guy who Durotar was named after, Thrall's daddy, and he wears a fucking wolf's face on his head. Fuck the rest of those guys- with their visions of death and replacing body parts with weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazgrim hands friggin down. That dude would have made the greatest warchief of all time!