Deleted

Alysrazor Solo: Do A Barrel Roll RA not working

Hi there,

Im trying to get the Glory achievement for Alysrazor by soloing it on my destruction warlock.

Unfortunately, my RaidAchievement addon does not seem to be working corretly. I have the latest version, the achievement is ticked, I am in a raid group, but after intentionally flying into the Incendiary Clouds mutliple times to check, nothing happens. Atleast I THINK its the Incendiary Clouds. The smoky fire clouds that spawn near the rings in the air?

Like i said, latest version, everything should be working correctly, no error messages when I enter World.

What is going on?

I've never seen anyone not getting the Fire cloud part of the achievement. It may actually be the achievement that is bugged, not your addon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    I might have misunderstood, but you flew INTO the clouds? That would explain why the achievement isn't being granted. I did the achievement on my Destro lock some months ago, and though it took a few attempts to get it right, I eventually managed it just by going a little bit slower when going through the rings to make sure I didn't hit the clouds - I'd just stop moving between rings and wait for new ones to spawn before moving on. It may be that the achievement has bugged out since that time with a patch or such, but don't rely on an addon to tell you. In fact, just do it without the addon and take your time.
    I flew into the clouds to check that the addon was working, I never downed Alys, came here to check first.

I also tried the same with the other abilities, flew down into the arena and ran around like crazy through Brushfires and everything. Nothing. Pretty sure something is wrong with the addon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    I flew into the clouds to check that the addon was working, I never downed Alys, came here to check first.

I also tried the same with the other abilities, flew down into the arena and ran around like crazy through Brushfires and everything. Nothing. Pretty sure something is wrong with the addon.
    Strange, the addon seemed to work for me earlier today, got the various warnings when I failed a part of the achievment, both in the air and on the ground. (Already have the achiev so I'm not that careful anymore during my kills) Might be the addon that fails to load the fight for you? Can't really offer any advice, more then that the addon worked earlier today for me.