Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    Yes I predicted Arlee being the godfather actually. Just because the past day actions, now that Tommys and Thedead are safe. I am not voting yet but my vote will be quite obvious. What do I have to say here? It's not me, it's Celtic! We can point it out from the previous day posts actually, the way Arlee and Celtic played made it quite obvious that they're the scum team.

I could just vote straight away but... You guys want to talk huh? For me the vote is obvious so yea.
    What pray tell made it obvious we were a scum team? My defence of Arlee was only because I had to defend myself. Was I wrong in the fact that Tommys was the godfather? Yes but you were suspicious of him as well before.

Really waker, up until yesterday your participation in the game was minimal. Its why everyone has had such a hard time getting a read on you. Just like last game where yo flew under the radar and ended up being bus-driver scum that kill a lot of townies.

Vote Waker

Its out of my hands and into thedead's and tommys' but hopefully they will make the right decision. If you guys need anything explained I should be around for most of the day

Soo... Starting to look like the same as Arlee yesterday. Why would Arlee vote on Celtic on her last moments anyway? Just think about yesterday a bit and it's quite obvious that Arlee and Celtic were trying to find a way out. Even getting Celtic killed would've been better for them since Tommys and Thedead would be suspicious now. This is up to you two anyway so I can just cast my vote, won't make any difference. It's one of us two anyway, and there will be no rushed decision due to it needing the vote from both of you.

Vote: Celtic

It would safe to listen to what Greeney said really. The reason why they wanted him out isn't necessarily the ability to check someone (well, that too) but that he's trusted and he's right.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Celtic, have this:

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Just a quick post before I go to sleep (got an interview tomorrow and i need my beauty sleep :P )

I have said over and over again today that we will have to be careful with our votes but we have Tommys and Waker coming in piling on Arlee hoping for some townies to follow them over the edge to a scum victory. We have plenty of time to discuss but the discussion is turning against them and they don't wanna lose.

Im not going to put a vote on yet. Ill wait and see what greeney and thedead have to say and put a vote on in the morning.

Deleted
    Soo... Starting to look like the same as Arlee yesterday. Why would Arlee vote on Celtic on her last moments anyway? Just think about yesterday a bit and it's quite obvious that Arlee and Celtic were trying to find a way out. Even getting Celtic killed would've been better for them since Tommys and Thedead would be suspicious now. This is up to you two anyway so I can just cast my vote, won't make any difference. It's one of us two anyway, and there will be no rushed decision due to it needing the vote from both of you.
    Damned if I know what scum would do. What would you do waker?

Oh Celtic, have this:
    What do you mean by this?

Basically accusing both of us of being scum and protecting Arlee. That's what made me realize you're the 2nd scum alive, Arlee being Godfather just confirmed it.

Deleted
    Basically accusing both of us of being scum and protecting Arlee. That's what made me realize you're the 2nd scum alive, Arlee being Godfather just confirmed it.
    How was i protecting arlee? I was defending arlee because apparently i was scum with her When tommys discounted me from the scum list along with arlee you;ll notice i did say she was fairly scummy

10+ Year Old Account
    This is your last vote count of the day.

Celtic - Waker
    Waker - Celtic

Other two - No Votes

Day ends in 9 and a half hours. If no night post is here, consider it still day unless there is a majority lynch.

You must hate me. 2nd time you skipped my vote (1st post of the day)

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    How was i protecting arlee? I was defending arlee because apparently i was scum with her When tommys discounted me from the scum list along with arlee you;ll notice i did say she was fairly scummy
    Well that's not a big surprise, you wouldn't protect a scumbuddy once it's clear that she'll go. Duhh. You did not want the Godfather to die because that would rule Tommys and Thedead out. And of course you disagree, no-one says they're scum until it's confirmed.

Deleted
    Well that's not a big surprise, you wouldn't protect a scumbuddy once it's clear that she'll go. Duhh. You did not want the Godfather to die because that would rule Tommys and Thedead out. And of course you disagree, no-one says they're scum until it's confirmed.
    Now replace the you's with I and the exact same case can be made for you

I'm not sure if you can even point that out, I did say previously that I think that Arlee is town but I definitely didn't change over the previous day like you did. Clearly.

I was trying to go over the votes. Here's the breakdown of day 3 in order. Notice that celtic votes arlee into highest position with 2 votes. Waker votes xan (who was a huge target the day before and pretty much guaranteed to get voted this day (3rd)

263 - Xan Votes Arlee (1)
    275 - kel - celtic (1)
    281 - Celtic - Arlee (2)
    286 - waker - xan (1)
    318 - thedead - xan (2)
    325 - tommy - celtic (2)
    327 - greeney - xan (3)
    330 - arlee - xan (4)

- - - Updated - - -

More observations. 1st post of game as Rollo doing Vote Arlee, 2nd post was Waker going
    Seems awfully good for mafia to start a day with a post and a vote. Doesn't feel right for me. Not voting yet but just by voting straight away:

FoS Rollo

At least we have something to talk about!
    - - - Updated - - -

He later explains " vote rollo, The only reason I have is the hasty vote. Rest is just a feeling."

- - - Updated - - -

"But I agree that this makes Arlee scummy as fuck. Also Rollo's D1 vote makes sense if he's scum.

FoS: Arlee"

So after reviewing wakers posts and votes. He was the first person to vote Rollo and he posts all over the place. I can't really find anything that screams scum to loudly. Time for my celtic work up

Thank you Tommys, better that you do this tbh cause it won't do if either of us 2 does it.

Well looking at celtic there really isn't a whole to go on either. Except for yesterday (which will take a whole session just to sort through). One reason celtic gets so much attention is because he gets very defensive if anyone accuses him of being scum. I mean this could be just his way of doing things, but it makes it very difficult to tell (and the two people who have the deciding vote are both new here)

Celtic is the guy who advocated to not vote for noobs

One funny thing. Waker has never had a vote on him at the end of the day. When Celtic posted a list of everyone, he left waker off and didn't post anything about waker.

My conclusion is to keep my vote on celtic, but this is spilt like 60/40 here. I really don't want to, but Waker has a pretty darn clear posting history and voting record. Celtic's voting record isn't bad either, but he gets so defensive when people accuse him of being scum.

Thoughts thedead? I'm very torn here.

- - - Updated - - -

Question: How would Greenie fail on Arlee if we all concluded we're VT and scum. SHould this have been a huge tip off right than and there?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I'm like 70/30 decided on voting Celtic. The whole yesterday thing didn't play well.

Celtic - Sorry buddy, if we're wrong it's not your fault for making yourself look scummy. It's because Waker has somehow (and I don't believe purposely) managed to reach the last day with nobody every accusing him. He never got defensive, and was never forced to explain himself. I really screwed up voting early for you today instead of applying the screws towards him. (sure I could do it now, but I've already broken it all down and he would just use my own quotes against me)

Waker if you are scum....well played. You managed to slide your way to the end without anyone ever forcing you to "play defense", and this is something I'll have to make sure never happens in another game.

This again Question: How would Greenie fail on Arlee if we all concluded we're all VT and scum. SHould this have been a huge tip off right than and there?
    because I really feel we should of seen it right there and saved 2 pages of forum debates.

Okay this might be something I should say post-game but heck, I would have been caught ages ago if I was scum. I have played only one game as scum so far and in that game I was a traitor and got in halfway. I do know that I am a bad player so yeah.

=/ well that was an odd end of day, usually the last day goes quickly...not to end of deadline with a minority lynch...I think this is a first >.>

Celtic is lynched
    Town wins
    End game.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/LfMdfHMyq2eDy - dead
    http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/YXV6n3Xgi9E - mafia
    http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/U9VXXDycrFrE8 - cop

- - - Updated - - -

and I just remembered I gave this day a few extra hours....bah sorry...not that it was going anywhere anyway -_-

Good game guys.
    Sorry I wasn't more useful while alive.

Wow, that was a lot of fun. Lets do it again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommys View Post
    Wow, that was a lot of fun. Lets do it again!
    You'll get your opportunity to join another game soon enough. I think the Christmas game is supposed to start in about a week, so signups should be coming within the next few days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing since games over