Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gvstoned View Post
    Not equally rare, not even close. The headpiece has just as much chance as any of the other items to drop, it's not special nor does it have a special model.
    As for the shoulders, hasn't dropped yet for our guild, doubt it even dropped yet in our realm.
    My fault, sorry about that. Remember last time I checked his loot table on wowhead and they were both at 0.19%, just noticed that was the warforged one though (on 10n). Fixed my post!

Deleted
    Never seen in any difficulty.

Deleted
    looks pretty cool, cant confirm on drop thogh yet, but i belive that others saw it so i guess its true

Deleted
    Damn I totally forgot about those, I'm always too busy raging about no heirloom drop again.

Have yet to see them drop as well, even with killing Garrosh multiple times on certain weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Noriala View Post
    Typhoeus in my guild has the heroic version of them, unfortunately it looks like he's not even using them as transmog or an actual item... If only red sockets were better for warriors :/.
    Heroic Warforged Spaulders of the Fallen Warchief > Heroic Tusks of Mannoroth so I can't blame him for not using the later. Also, red sockets are fine for warriors; the difference in ilvl is why Typhoeus isn't using Tusks.

Edit: Granted I don't know if he had heroic warforged spaulders when you posted.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-12-16 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Heroic Warforged Spaulders of the Fallen Warchief > Heroic Tusks of Mannoroth so I can't blame him for not using the later. Also, red sockets are fine for warriors; the difference in ilvl is why Typhoeus isn't using Tusks.

Edit: Granted I don't know if he had heroic warforged spaulders when you posted.
    Yeah he was using them haha, shows how much I know about warriors ^^. Just figured the two yellow sockets would make it better.

just coined them heroic warforged on our second 25man kill, wondering if I should stay with my spaulders of fallen warchief hc 2/2 upgraded since it has 2x yellow sockets
    Bad Example @ Tarren Mill recruiting for WoD

Hunter
    Warrior
    14/14 HC

Quote Originally Posted by donzo View Post
    just coined them heroic warforged on our second 25man kill, wondering if I should stay with my spaulders of fallen warchief hc 2/2 upgraded since it has 2x yellow sockets
    I would use Tusks in your scenario and either gem them full of Crafty or ignore the bonus and go pure Crit.

Quote Originally Posted by donzo View Post
    Wow, you really did.

Grats man, they look amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post

He should at least use them for transmog

I have never seen them drop in our raid.