15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Clear your browser cache. I see all 3 new images in the post you quoted.
    So I've been told. I still think that was fucking lazy on Blizzard's part for not putting in fresh links. Not everyone clears their cache regularly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    So I've been told. I still think that was fucking lazy on Blizzard's part for not putting in fresh links. Not everyone clears their cache regularly.
    It may be that all the different WoD sites (US, EU, Russian, Italian and so on) use the same pictuare url. IF this is the case putting the new images on the same url would change all the different WoD sites, while a diffrent url may require them to change all the sites manualy.

New Dark Irons and Wildhammer coming right up!
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    New Dark Irons and Wildhammer coming right up!
    My mouth is watering with anticipation.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by shoc; 2014-03-21 at 12:01 AM.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    In the volcanic ashlands of northwestern Georgia (Also known as Atlanta).

Enjoy!
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Blizzard make this happen! There's no reason not to!

Also, has anyone heard anything from the devs regarding this? The last time I heard anyone mention subraces was Bashiok when he said we wouldn't allowed to play as brown orcs, even though the artcraft seemed to imply we could.
    Some people really like flavor. Occasionally subsisting on nutrient paste just doesn't feel the same as eating a steak. I get that flavor isn't for everyone, but I doubt removing all cosmetic indicators from the game would be appealing either. Nobody want to log in, queue to fight modestly sized blue checked box boss #7, initiate combat using an attack sequence of abilities 1-7 with a 13 beat repeat coda intermittently, and collect item level 630 slot 7 gear either.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post

Cro-Magnons were Modern Humans. There are still Hunter Gatherer's surviving to this very day, and they are also Modern Humans.
    Early modern humans, there aren't any alive today. I chose Cro-Magnons because they are essentially identical to modern humans, just as the Azotha are to Azerothian humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodovica View Post
    Ngh, when is the next artcraft?? I need my fix!
    Tell me about it!

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Thanks for this.

These images do look very similar to current models, only touched up.
    Probably just smoothed out some janky polys for the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you could say the same about the gnomes or the draenei or the darkspear, hell a good portion of the playable races are "near extinct" or "barely alive"

i dont think numbers should have any bearing on racial availability or story development otherwise we should just take out like half the playable roster already
    They never give us population numbers so as to keep the story fast and loose, but the Darkspear can't be that small, they launched a rebellion that took Durotar and eventually Orgrimmar too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
    All we know is that we won't have Naga Rogues or Monks, Kick, Spinning Crane Kick and Blackout Kick are out of the option. While you could substitute a tail slap for Kick and Black Out Kick with SCK that's kinda hard.
    I dunno, getting SCKed by a huge Naga tail would HURT!

I wonder if the new models mean Kick will actually get a kick animation?

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Anyone want some of the playable races to look like the Heroes of the Storm models?

For playable Ogres;

I would love that scar and the tattoes around him would be sweet, and the skin colour, facial features could have so many options and look at the heads. You could have a one-headed two eyed Ogre, or a one-headed one-eyed Ogre and so forth.
    I just think it would be nice if Ogres got a new updated model with more poses, and changed the Warlords model a bit and add some horns to it.

New Night Elf;

Also wouldn't Heroes of the Storm be a good starter for a more updated game for a Warcraft IV in which you get achivement points for doing certain things for a campaign and talk to people on your Battlenet ID and even let people see your achivements and the stuff that you did.
    If my Nelf looks anything like that *jizz*.

Nice Ogre skin. Ogres are epic period.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    The HotS heroes are stylized in a way to work isometric. Trust me, if they would make the heroes look thinner like for example females in wow, the silhouette would not look nice from an isometric point of view. The hips and breasts are really big, but if they did it another way it would not be visible from above.
    I have long had the theory that the Orc "hunch" is a result of moving from isometric to 3D but trying to keep the same sense of proportion without them looking like walking triangles.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Azshara is currently occupied with N'Zoth. There isn't anything in warcraft that suggests that she is still after Sagaras, which is an enemy of her current "master". But it would be a cool story twist if she betrays N'Zoth and smashes him...
    We have no idea what Azshara or N'zoth are doing or if they are even in contact, this is speculation.

Enjoy!
    Those look hot. Do dark iron dwarves ever have a hair colour that bright orange?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account

So I made this to make it the Ogres more onto a model for themselves. :P

Also can Rexxar look more into this than a orc recolour?
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2014-03-21 at 07:32 AM.
    For the Horde!

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    omg rexxar looks awesome
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    That Dark Iron dwarf female looks awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    They never give us population numbers so as to keep the story fast and loose, but the Darkspear can't be that small, they launched a rebellion that took Durotar and eventually Orgrimmar too.
    They and almost everyone else.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Well if we're going to justify things with game logic, then the high elf population of Dalaran alone is enough to oppose the entirety of Silvermoon *with* the Sunreavers added to it, clearly there are more high elves than blood elves... *cough*
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Love those new female dwarf mock-ups, Shoc. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotrip View Post
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Blizzard make this happen! There's no reason not to!

Also, has anyone heard anything from the devs regarding this? The last time I heard anyone mention subraces was Bashiok when he said we wouldn't allowed to play as brown orcs, even though the artcraft seemed to imply we could.
    God fucking dammit nobody ever said we would never be able to do this. KHAAAAAAAN!!!!! Okay, sorry. You were told we weren't getting these at WOD's RELEASE. That's the distinction, RELEASE. Meaning not when WOD's patch is implemented or when the game is released. But we have confirmation there is more customization coming in later WOD patches. No details confirmed absolutely beyond new hair styles, beards especially have been said to have been being taken into consideration.
    The devs talk about this all the time and have done so fo years.
    They recently have purposefully created updated Dark Irons and other ethnic player races not appearing in Draenor and when explaining why they did it we've gotten winky faces on the issue from Robinson and other devs who mentioned they went out of their way to update some of the NPC ethnicities to be as detailed as the new players races. It's only a matter of when, not IF. Of course, always be ready for Murphy's Law.

- - - Updated - - -

REXXAR LOOKS AWESOME!

AND Shoc, awesome Wildhammers.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding Azshara, considering her personality, I would not be surprised if the end-game is to take N'zoth's power from him.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    Regarding Azshara, considering her personality, I would not be surprised if the end-game is to take N'zoth's power from him.
    i dont think you get transformed by an old god with enough of your mind left to fight back.

look what happened to deathwing and all he did was talk to them alot
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe, maybe not. My point is there are avenues to avoid having to introduce Azshara as an antagonist. It'd be interesting to see her reverse the role and subvert her would-be corruptor. I'd kinda like to see an Old God get what's coming to it, and have its power utterly depleted by a creature it tried to beguile. Maybe bite off a bit more than it can chew. Perhaps get poisoned from all the arcane energies in her.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to think Azshara is so intelligent and advanced that she's like "Pff N'zoth you're good but I'm totally better" Not that it'll work but that's the point. Also Shoc

Good mock ups as usual.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd also love for Azshara to turn the tide (pun intended) against N'Zoth. I'm getting a bit tired of -everyone- being corrupted by something...

10+ Year Old Account

Queen Azshara would be a great expansion boss and even N'Zoth. With Neptulon captured it would be a good chance to save him.
    For the Horde!