Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    A lot has changed for trolls, the zandalari gathered them, and loads of them went M.I.A. when leishen was killed, so makes sense that they join the winning side, specially with a new faction leader with da mojo!
    yeah but we havent actually beaten the zandalari yet.

that was just ONE ship helping out lei shen. theres a whole crap load of zandalari out in the south sea looking for a home and being manipulated by zul
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I think it's just something like pareidolia and coincidence. Coincidence seems hard to accept, but so many things are occurring int he universe insanely improbable coincidence would have to be happening constantly or their absence would be even more strange than how strange we find them.

It's possible it's intended, but I am skeptical.
    This is why I prefaced my comment with an "If it were myself giving the clue", giving a visual clue is much more fun when you can embed additional meaning into the clue by things like posture or position. While trying to extract more information from nothing in normal everyday life is goofy, with clues? I'd say it's appropriate.

Either way, we should know soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Males and females are same in priority but some get done quicker than others.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I don't know what the deal is with people talking about priority, there is no priority when the only priority is to have them all done for launch.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I don't know what the deal is with people talking about priority, there is no priority when the only priority is to have them all done for launch.

Indeed. Though it seems like they're doing the males first. So if the female human (as indicated) will be shown, we'll probably see the male human too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Indeed. Though it seems like they're doing the males first. So if the female human (as indicated) will be shown, we'll probably see the male human too.
    I always felt the priority was which models needed the most attention, such as which were hurting for the update the most. At least in my opinion.

I would LOVE if I could get a human face youthful enough to get away with being close enough to a half-elf, if predominately human looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
    I always felt the priority was which models needed the most attention, such as which were hurting for the update the most. At least in my opinion.
    They do that, you see Worgen and Goblins will not receive an update for now.

But why prioritize the others differently, if they will be put onto the live-servers on the same time anyways?

Finally, they all need attention, maybe the vanilla Models more then the BC models but who cares. The earlier you see your new shiny models the longer you have to be grumpy about to play with these dirty old models we currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post

Don't think that human's going to be alive.
    What exactly are you trying to say here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    They do that, you see Worgen and Goblins will not receive an update for now.

But why prioritize the others differently, if they will be put onto the live-servers on the same time anyways?

Finally, they all need attention, maybe the vanilla Models more then the BC models but who cares. The earlier you see your new shiny models the longer you have to be grumpy about to play with these dirty old models we currently have.
    I think the "priority" list maybe be a fallback? What if we don't get them all at launch because X happens, that way we do get a some of the more much needed updates first and perhaps the less needy races the next update?

I agree they all need attention, so my guess is that they are all being worked on simultaneously... sort of... just some are working out better than others in a way we get earlier previews with less time being spent on the going back to the drawing board.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    The hair curl looks like the logo. I'm guessing that's what Alteiry is trying to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    The hair curl looks like the logo. I'm guessing that's what Alteiry is trying to say.
    I... I honestly didn't see that at first. I was trying to just imagine what kind of hairstyle that was.

10+ Year Old Account
    I... I honestly didn't see that at first. I was trying to just imagine what kind of hairstyle that was.
    It took me a moment before I realized the shape. Clever, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    It took me a moment before I realized the shape. Clever, really.
    How exactly does the curl look like the logo? O_o
    EDIT: Oh, I see

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    That's the Crest of Lorderan, IE Undercity. Everyone in Lorderan is either a refugee in stormwind or a member of the scourge of forsaken. It's not an alliance symbol, it's a national crest.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Males and females are same in priority but some get done quicker than others.
    Some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers.

- - - Updated - - -

I would LOVE if I could get a human face youthful enough to get away with being close enough to a half-elf, if predominately human looking.
    That implies your opinion over model quality is somehow intrinsically shared and unanimous or notorious in the community. We have generations of tech here, just because you don't like one race over another if its in the same generation regarding poly count and animation complexity doesn't give it priority necessarily. Dwarves supposedly came first because the art lead loves them.
    Orcs and humans were started in October'ish of 2012, because they are the foundation from which all stems. But we shall see indeed.
    Each generation of models is really the only true priority at work, but there's an element of personal preference for the artists it seems as well.
    And it should be that way. I'd rather the artist feel in the mood to make a kick ass troll the day they start on trolls.
    Last edited by Yig; 2014-01-23 at 10:14 AM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Incredible how people freak out about that stupid hair teaser. If I had more time on my hands I would photoshop a Doge-meme with that hair.

Wow. Such hair. Much modelling Skills. So epic tease.

here's what I hope for - but i know will never happen.... (from part of a side project of mine)

http - imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/480x720q90/594/1ymo.png

seriously love all the images and ideas in this thread

edit:seems i cant post links, cant someone fix that up for me?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    You mean felbloods. The Sunfury are still part of the race and have joined their kin once more.
    No, I mean the Sunfury, the ones that returned just prior to the war in Northrend. I'm not saying they'd be a "different species" or even technically a "subspecies," just that they'd have a different aesthetic and personality.

The Sunfury would, in effect, be the blood elves that traveled with Kael in the TFT campaign, and would reflect that more dangerous attitude. They'd be built differently, stand differently, have different hairstyles, tattoos, etc.

IE, WC3 blood elves (Sunfury), TBC blood elves (Silvermoon). In my own Subrace concepts, I throw in the "Winnowed," as well, basically Wretched that have begun to recover due to the reignited Sunwell, but are still shunned by the rest of the blood elves.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2014-01-23 at 11:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cecilb View Post
    here's what I hope for - but i know will never happen.... (from part of a side project of mine)

seriously love all the images and ideas in this thread

Looks badass, great work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cecilb View Post
    Currently Procrastinating