Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Loved the video! Can't help but feel sad he turned out so evil

I've been saying it for awhile now, I don't buy that he plays the game. Based on some of the ignorance he's been caught saying over the years on how classes work. After reading that he heals heroic without addons I'm 100% certain he is full of shit. He's more than welcome to post his armory, but again, it doesn't exist so he won't. I'm pretty sure he went over to the team, asked them what class is the weakest right now, was told holy priest and decided that's what he'll tell everyone he plays. To make him look selfless.

10+ Year Old Account
    That video was awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    That video was freaking hilarious! SAILA-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON~ Oh the nostalgia. The ending had me crying with laughter. xDDDD

Great video and you can see huge difference between old and new models when they are put in action right next to each other.

Deleted
    Anyone can explain me like im 5 years old why this addon doesnt work in EU/US? becuase theres no translation????

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the game will actually be fun again with the great nerfer gone

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    SOMEBODY didn't actually read any of his tweets about how the game isn't designed by just one person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Some people just don't understand that things are done by a team not one person.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I made it about 3/4 the way through that video and I feel a little bit dumber. Can I have that 5 mins back to my life?

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

HOnestly, I think the number of people happy he left are greatly exaggerated. Most people think it's a sore loss.
    I think that is true as well. In my experience the folks who feel they aren't being heard feel the need to yell louder. (Source)
    And this, in a nutshell, is why Greg Street made a lot of people unhappy and significantly contributed to World of Warcraft's subscriber losses.

From The 10 rules of feedback:
    Research firm TARP has found that for every person who complains, there are 26 who do not. That means if 10 customers complain, another 260 may have quietly dumped you, never to call again.
    And from Customer Service Facts:
    For every customer who bothers to complain, 26 other customers remain silent.
    Instead, Greg Street ignored feedback he didn't like and dismissed it as people "yelling louder".
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Some people just don't understand that things are done by a team not one person.
    He tweeted "game design isn't run like a kitchen with a powerful head chef". I'm paraphrasing but in the end the responsibility for terrible decisions has to lie at someone's feet. So unless they just throw up their hands in the air and say "haha oh that idea sucked it was everyone's fault!" someone has to be saying "this idea is good lets work on it". To think otherwise is silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

HOnestly, I think the number of people happy he left are greatly exaggerated. Most people think it's a sore loss.
    I think that is true as well. In my experience the folks who feel they aren't being heard feel the need to yell louder. (Source)
    And this, in a nutshell, is why Greg Street made a lot of people unhappy and significantly contributed to World of Warcraft's subscriber losses.

From The 10 rules of feedback:

And from Customer Service Facts:

Instead, Greg Street ignored feedback he didn't like and dismissed it as people "yelling louder".
    If 20 people each created seperate threads on an issue then with your logic then there are 520 complainers. 20 threads might look like a lot, and 520 might sound like a lot, but it isn't.

520 people don't like a change out of millions. (Something like .0000007%)

Yeah, Blizzard knows stats, and they know that 520 people don't have the say over millions of people. 20 threads on a single issue might look like a majority of the Wow population because it's right in your face, but that isn't even close to true.

Sounds like some babies are mad that GC called out MMOC whiners on Twitter.

Get 'em Greg.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was brilliant! I loved it! lol

Absolutely brilliant

Its refreshing to see im not the only one who thinks mmo-c is full of bitter people, GC thinks it too :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    I've been saying it for awhile now, I don't buy that he plays the game. Based on some of the ignorance he's been caught saying over the years on how classes work. After reading that he heals heroic without addons I'm 100% certain he is full of shit. He's more than welcome to post his armory, but again, it doesn't exist so he won't. I'm pretty sure he went over to the team, asked them what class is the weakest right now, was told holy priest and decided that's what he'll tell everyone he plays. To make him look selfless.
    Quotes of this ignorance or it didn't happen. But seriously, it looks like you're trying WAY too hard to justify hating the guy.

And you realize healing addons are just a collection of macros set into a pretty UI right? So someone with intimate knowledge of macros, like say the friggen guy in charge of them, could make do pretty well without addons i'd say.

If you can't figure out why he would never, EVER post his characters armory, just look at your own post. You sound like a lunatic and you're nowhere near the worst. He'd never be able to even log into that character again, his characters guild would be blown apart, hell his entire server might feel the aftermath of the crazy storm that would descend on it.

The funny thing is people over at the official WoW forums didn't even like GC ether, it's not just a MMOC thing. GC was the reason why so many specs were mediocre throughout WoW's lifetime, he was a lead designer there's no "team vote what passes and doesn't pass" when everyone with half a brain knows only a few people (GC being one of them) were calling the shots over at Blizzard.

I'm glad to see he is finally gone, 0 ***** given about GC trying to salvage his image like he wasn't a douchebag or anything, as a almost day one Paladin player, good riddance to GC and may misfortune happen to you for the rest of your life.

Also people who don't think he's a douchebag, look up the phase "nerf to the ground"

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Anyone can explain me like im 5 years old why this addon doesnt work in EU/US? becuase theres no translation????
    It doesn't work in the EU/US because, like oQueue, the addon relies on sending/receiving data to/from a character (controlled by NetEase, the company that runs WoW China) in order to function.