Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Retard. Please go look up the definition of "sample group" and basic statistics.
    lol, thank you!

Every Sunday you post the DL comic that was released a week ago as though it was just released today. This one was posted December 1st, see: darklegacycomics.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1793

Why not wait one day and post the actual new one? (#419 should be out today)

Quote Originally Posted by dDic View Post
    Every Sunday you post the DL comic that was released a week ago as though it was just released today. This one was posted December 1st, see: darklegacycomics.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1793

Why not wait one day and post the actual new one? (#419 should be out today)
    99% of people don't go to view it on their own. I post the one that is up when I am working on the news.
    Last edited by chaud; 2013-12-08 at 11:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'm at 561 and only 10/14 Normal ... I suspect that spike represents the 'wall' at the end of normal raiding.
    I'd say the same, 560-565 is where most people who raided regularly but outside heroic stands if they've got the cloak and weren't totally unlucky (564 here, also at 10/14 nm)

15+ Year Old Account
    "Target switching was always seen as a skill test for the rogue. You can argue it's archaic, but that was the design."

It's a fucking shitty skilltest which is why no resource system has used it lately.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the vast majority are at 500+ ilvl ... yet we still wipe like bitches in LFR.

Tuning problem. I would say yes.

I'm at 561 and currently at 8/14 hc... Where do you get all the gear from?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganksinatra View Post
    This. A million times this. It also didn't count the people with recurring charges on their cards that haven't logged in in months to inflate the numbers. The numbers are off folks. Anyone with a brain knows it. WoW is so far from 7 million real "subs" that it's not even funny.
    Considering the subscriber statistic is sourced from shareholder-related information, anyone who's paying counts, regardless if they play regularly or not. Blizzard, as a company, wouldn't give a damn if there were zero players, as long as they had those seven million subscriptions raking in money. So, no, it's not an inaccurate measure -- it's just not measuring what you're trying to make it measure.

n/m Didn't see a key for the lines because I never actually moused over the things. I'll take my idjut badge now.

Hmm, what about that addon doesn't count as automated gameplay? As simple as it is, with recent issues arising around addons and this subject I'd be careful.

Sigh. People are using addons for everything and even the most simple things in the game these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Retard. Please go look up the definition of "sample group" and basic statistics.
    Thank you. Someone with some common sense that actually reads instead of jumping to conclusions and bitching about the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piando View Post
    I'm at 561 and currently at 8/14 hc... Where do you get all the gear from?
    I'm 573 at 9/14 H because I get lots of warforged gear :P
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    $6 for a game made in 1993? If it was free then maybe I would buy it instead of pirating it.

The bump in the 56x region doesn't mean there are more Heroic raiders. It simply means most people upgrade their Normal gear which becomes 561, and Ordos gear and Legendary cloak helps to bump the total ilvl up as well.

So even a Flex raider with upgraded items, Cloak, plus some luck from the Celestials and Ordos would put him/her at 560+ item level easily.

Dark Legacy - you are Awesome!!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Is this graph actually useful in any meaningful way? I just see so many holes in it, and 'considerations' and also lack of considerations that it really only tells me three things:

1) your main has better gear than your alts (derp no really?!)
    2) the vast majority of people are in the middle (shocker!)
    3) A lot of self professed elitists, are no where near as leet as they pretend to be, and the reason they even get to play wow at all, is the vast majority of low to mid ilvl players.

In closing, dear elitists and ESPECIALLY elitist wanna-be's, by the numbers you are so few that you should get very, very little say. Still struggling to understand the casual movement?
    Being butthurt and angry does little to negate the ideal that a biz is best profitable by moving to meet the needs of THE LARGEST GROUP OF PEOPLE PAYING FOR THEIR PRODUCT/SERVICE.
    I know that's going to make some person punch their pillow extra hard tonight, probably while sobbing "I hate em, I hate em sooooo much! I worked harder!" but thats how the world works.

Valuing your under 10% of players who are the super hardcores and pretenders is a good thing, but only after they pay attention to the majority 90% (numbers pulled out of my ass for aproximates and explaining purposes for the elitist who can napkin math but is money math challenged)

/insert bee movie "I'm feeling a little stung, Sting, how bout you?"

If you feel like flaming me over this, consider your pillow awaits you.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

So if I'm understanding correctly... There are 2 main characters in the world(or NA or whatever the sample is) with an ilvl of 581, and one of those two also has the only alt with an ilvl of 581?
    That's intense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Is this graph actually useful in any meaningful way? I just see so many holes in it, and 'considerations' and also lack of considerations that it really only tells me three things:

1) your main has better gear than your alts (derp no really?!)
    2) the vast majority of people are in the middle (shocker!)
    3) A lot of self professed elitists, are no where near as leet as they pretend to be, and the reason they even get to play wow at all, is the vast majority of low to mid ilvl players.

In closing, dear elitists and ESPECIALLY elitist wanna-be's, by the numbers you are so few that you should get very, very little say. Still struggling to understand the casual movement?
    Being butthurt and angry does little to negate the ideal that a biz is best profitable by moving to meet the needs of THE LARGEST GROUP OF PEOPLE PAYING FOR THEIR PRODUCT/SERVICE.
    I know that's going to make some person punch their pillow extra hard tonight, probably while sobbing "I hate em, I hate em sooooo much! I worked harder!" but thats how the world works.

Valuing your under 10% of players who are the super hardcores and pretenders is a good thing, but only after they pay attention to the majority 90% (numbers pulled out of my ass for aproximates and explaining purposes for the elitist who can napkin math but is money math challenged)

/insert bee movie "I'm feeling a little stung, Sting, how bout you?"

If you feel like flaming me over this, consider your pillow awaits you.
    Can we all just take a moment to laugh at how fucking stupid this post is?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'm at 561 and only 10/14 Normal ... I suspect that spike represents the 'wall' at the end of normal raiding.
    Could also be people with super-bad luck like me :P I think I'm hovering around 565(ish) at 10/14 heroic. I have the worst luck with drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    So the vast majority are at 500+ ilvl ... yet we still wipe like bitches in LFR.

Tuning problem. I would say yes.
    It's a lazy problem. Those numbers better be new players and alts, by the way. I stopped playing right after the release of MV, came back right after 5.2 hit, got my green fire, started the legendary quest and got it to the point of nearly having my cloak, obtained a 519 ilvl, and made 100k gold in a three month span. I haven't played since June.