Deleted

5.4.2 Loss of the Proving Grounds title

As mentioned above, Blizzard deprived me of my title and I want to know if someone else has this issue. My interface and also armory shows that I never awarded the achievements "Proving Yourself: Endless Healer (Wave 30)" and "You're Doing it Wrong". Thanks. And before someone says that I bought this achievement and it's good that they do something like that... no I didn't. Already opened a ticket.

Lamindra

It could just be some type of bug with the patch, I wouldn't sweat it that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    It could just be some type of bug with the patch, I wouldn't sweat it that much.
    Well achievement farmers care about it ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    I still have mine
    Ou, that's not good for me :/

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Well achievement farmers care about it ;P
    My point was it could just be a slight problem with the patch. It happens here and there. I'm not saying "who cares"

Wasn't there some exploit you could do in healer PGs? Did you do it that way OP?

Deleted
    I really do not know anything about an exploit in PG and didn't do anything in that way.

Edit: And also if I exploited without knowing it, I also lost "Proving Yourself: Bronze Tank" and "You're Doing it Wrong", which I did in the Damage PG as healer, so I exploited in every PG? I don't hope so ^^
    Last edited by mmoc852cc30d8a; 2013-12-11 at 12:52 PM.

Deleted
    The exploit didn't even work as paladin, only for priests, druids and shamans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Likely a bug. Put in a ticket and wait for a hotfix is the most you can do right now.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Seems like I'm not the only one, puh.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10861016049

15+ Year Old Account
    Is this no longer obtainable?

Deleted
    It is obtainable, but annoying to get

Quote Originally Posted by Lamindra View Post
    I really do not know anything about an exploit in PG and didn't do anything in that way.

Edit: And also if I exploited without knowing it, I also lost "Proving Yourself: Bronze Tank" and "You're Doing it Wrong", which I did in the Damage PG as healer, so I exploited in every PG? I don't hope so ^^
    Isn't 'You're Doing It Wrong' for doing silver?
    Is this where the header goes?

Deleted
    It is, also tried 'You're Doing it Wrong' as a Healer in the Tank PG, but only got Bronze. So I did the silver Dmg PG as a Healer for the 'You're Doing it Wrong'. I also still have the Dmg achievements for whatever reason.