Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    How many launches do you get out of a full tank now?
    7 or 8, but I keep a stack of ferrite and DH from running around, so Its not really an issue anymore. You no longer have to scour the planet for red plutonium to power your launchers.

You can get more, but I wouldnt use that much inventory space on launcher upgrades. My S Class fighther has zero launcher upgrades, but I dont use if for landing on planets so its no big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    is it worth getting now?
    It was worth getting 3 updates ago when NEXT launched. But dont take my word for it, just look at the steam reviews from launch to present day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    7 or 8, but I keep a stack of ferrite and DH from running around, so Its not really an issue anymore. You no longer have to scour the planet for red plutonium to power your launchers.

You can get more, but I wouldnt use that much inventory space on launcher upgrades. My S Class fighther has zero launcher upgrades, but I dont use if for landing on planets so its no big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

It was worth getting 3 updates ago when NEXT launched. But dont take my word for it, just look at the steam reviews from launch to present day.
    I think I played it a week or so after release via a torrent of a GoG release solely to benchmark and try it. If it's worth playing now I'll actually buy it, but I think with this title I'd need to try a GoG version first as long as it's updated. I'm also assuming to test it in VR I'll need a Steam version. That was also back with my previous 2500k @ stock, 780 Ti, 16GB DDR3 1333, and without a g-sync display so I imagine it's much better performance-wise at least.

Is two hours enough time to properly judge the game nowadays as that's Steam's max refund timer ?
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2019-03-27 at 08:22 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I think I played it a week or so after release via a torrent of a GoG release solely to benchmark and try it. If it's worth playing now I'll actually buy it, but I think with this title I'd need to try a GoG version first as long as it's updated.
    I really think it is. I was one of the suckers that spent 75 dollars on Star Citizen many years ago, and sadly that game has gone off the rails . . . little by little, no mans sky is becoming the space exploration game Ive always wanted. There are still things I want in the game, but it seems like every patch is pretty substantial and moves the game in the right direction, every time.

You could go with GoG, but I think steam has it on sale for 30 bucks. I notice any time Hello games makes an announcement, the game goes on sale.

- - - Updated - - -

Is two hours enough time to properly judge the game nowadays ?
    Prob not, I would say 10 hours or more. Getting your first freighter or building up your first base and stocking it with the workers is going to take some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really think it is. I was one of the suckers that spent 75 dollars on Star Citizen many years ago, and sadly that game has gone off the rails . . . little by little, no mans sky is becoming the space exploration game Ive always wanted. There are still things I want in the game, but it seems like every patch is pretty substantial and moves the game in the right direction, every time.

You could go with GoG, but I think steam has it on sale for 30 bucks. I notice any time Hello games makes an announcement, the game goes on sale.

- - - Updated - - -

Prob not, I would say 10 hours or more. Getting your first freighter or building up your first base and stocking it with the workers is going to take some time.
    I'll probably give it a shot again, but not until VR support is actually added. I'm pretty bored with Rust nowadays and need something new/similar, but not trash like Ark.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Is it worth paying 60$ or so for this game?

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Is it worth paying 60$ or so for this game?
    On the PSN store, no it isn't. But the game is rather good now with all the bug fixes and extra content added in.

Normally a physical copy sells for around $30, but you can buy it new at Gamestop for just $10 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    On the PSN store, no it isn't. But the game is rather good now with all the bug fixes and extra content added in.

Normally a physical copy sells for around $30, but you can buy it new at Gamestop for just $10 right now.

Can you give me a link in PM or so? I was looking and on Steam is 60$ or 50e im not sure, it was something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Can you give me a link in PM or so? I was looking and on Steam is 60$ or 50e im not sure, it was something like that.
    Sorry I was thinking of the PS4 version, which is what I have. PC version is still $60, the Gamestop version is for the PS4 and is $10 only if bought at the store.

Edit: Did notice Steam, at least in the US has it on sale till noon this Thursday for $30.
    Last edited by Hobb; 2019-03-28 at 12:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone on PC @ the Galactic Hub can give me a group invite so I can port there?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yep and now that its getting a VR mode I'm actually interested in it.
    I was on forum vacation, so I couldn't reply.

As i promised myself years ago - since VR is comming to NMS now, I'm in the process of picking up a VR system. Just upgraded to a PSpro the other day to help with that since the footage of the game shown was apparently on the PSPro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    is it worth getting now?
    It really depends on what you're looking for. If you like a game about space exploration and just finding randomly generated neat-looking planets, creating bases on said planets, and sharing said bases with others - than this game is for you.

If you're looking for Calla-Dooty in space, I'd say either look elsewhere or wait to see what the multiplayer section of Beyond offers up.

https://uploadvr.com/no-mans-sky-vr-confirmed/

It's getting simultaneous PSVR and Steam VR support for free
    Oof. Really wish I had a VR setup. This is exactly the kind of game I think I would get a lot out of in VR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Oof. Really wish I had a VR setup. This is exactly the kind of game I think I would get a lot out of in VR.
    Yeah, it went from "meh" to "this might be awesome".

Is two hours enough time to properly judge the game nowadays as that's Steam's max refund timer ?
    Personally, I think you can tell after 15-30 minutes or not. This is a *very* enjoyable game if Exploration is your thing. If you're looking for something heavier in crafting or combat, this may not fit the bill.

Latest trailer for No Man's Sky: Beyond just dropped. Comes out August 14th.

Obvious things confirmed from trailer is larger group sizes, rideable fauna and such - awaiting details TBA in the next few days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its sad that this game ass rapes Star Citizen so badly.

No other space sim could come close to NMS after the Next update. And now were getting Beyond. Im seriously thinking about getting the 399.99 version of the HTC Vive.

Do any of you guys use a VR headset on PC? What is better? Occulus or Vive?
    Last edited by Beazy; 2019-08-08 at 08:17 PM.

If you don't have the game already it is on sale for $29.99 which 50% off on Steam.

I tried to get into it three times but the UI is so shitty that i really have a hard time liking the game. I like the idea but it is as if they they want the game to be annoying at every corner...

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its sad that this game ass rapes Star Citizen so badly.

No other space sim could come close to NMS after the Next update. And now were getting Beyond. Im seriously thinking about getting the 399.99 version of the HTC Vive.

Do any of you guys use a VR headset on PC? What is better? Occulus or Vive?
    I have a Oculus Rift for a year now and I don't see myself living without a VR headset anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    I have a Oculus Rift for a year now and I don't see myself living without a VR headset anymore
    Man, its a hard decision. Ive been watching youtube videos for Vive and Oculus and I still cant decide. They both are about the same price.