Lookin for newb friendly comp for friends

alright so my friends and I are trying to do 3s and one of my friends said 3 arms warriors is actually viable up to 1800.
    im wondering if this is true and if not what would be a viable comp for 1800 or below with either triple dps or an easy setup for my other friend who's pretty horrid at wow but does want to learn to get better. so what would be an easy class and comp for us to use and build around him?

thanks in advance guys

Deleted
    arms/enh/rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saying, but depending on battlegroup you'll have to be pretty good at triple DPS in order to actually get to 1700. People have improved a lot and have learned to counter and cross-CC even at lower MMR. So if what you're saying is true that your friend is horrid but doesn't want to learn, I don't think you'll be able to make it very far lol

If you ain't too serious about it you could go with something ridiculous like triple warrior or rogue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    arms/enh/rogue
    Wouldn't the shaman be way too vulnerable for such a comp?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Just saying, but depending on battlegroup you'll have to be pretty good at triple DPS in order to actually get to 1700. People have improved a lot and have learned to counter and cross-CC even at lower MMR. So if what you're saying is true that your friend is horrid but doesn't want to learn, I don't think you'll be able to make it very far lol
    1700 is still very low.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockndrop View Post
    an easy setup for my other friend who's pretty horrid at wow but does want to learn to get better
    A true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post

Wouldn't the shaman be way too vulnerable for such a comp?
    I feel like they would. Rogue would have to be glad-pro with peels to get anywhere with this comp. But for OPs desires I'm sure it would serve. Just make sure your newb friend sticks with the warrior, enhance an rogue are both quite a bit tougher to play well, IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    1700 is still very low.
    It is, but people have improved a lot and your "used to be" 1700 isn't 1700 anymore. Those people are no like 1400. At like 1800 people already have many ways to counter someone. Just saying you'd have to be pretty good and well coördinated in order to be able to run triple DPS well nowadays. During cata maybe not because of ret heals, now? No way.