Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is it ever okay? I'm sure there's at least one scenario where it is.

Also what are this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I've never found it painful so much as causing an immediate loss of the will to live. That's not really a joke either. It doesn't seem to register like pain.
    Yeah, calling it "painful" doesn't do it justice. It's more like, "oh, that makes me blackout for a moment, feel like I'm going to throw up for 5 minutes, and struggle for the next half hour".

Every now and then someone gets an accidental nutshot playing basketball and everyone just winces like, "oh, shit". I won't even try to score on a guy until he's had 10 minutes to get better. Common fuckin' courtesy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    What are you basing these facts on? You have any proof of this?
    I kind of assumed he was being sarcastic/joking except for the last one, that's just true.

It would depend on the guy, just as it would depend on the girl if the scenario were the other way around, but in general, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

The first slap is questionable, the second after he told them to back off and not to do that can certainly be considered sexual assault or w/e you want to call it.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    It's what the modern world calls gender equality. It's fine for a girl to do that, but not for a guy. That would be sexual harassment.
    Exactly this. Women are supposed to be treated equal to men, yet stuff like this is only weird and frowned upon when a guy does it to a girl.

The world is screwed up. I wish the world was filled with people who think the way 9gag pictures illustrate.
    Statix will suffice.

That guy acted just fine.... if a male did it to a female, it would be acceptable for him to get a much graver response.
    These girls deserved what they got, if not more.... personal space is personal space.
    If I was him, I'd probably act the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I used to get my ass pinched fairly often by a few girls I never really cared much though.

As a female, I say those girls were entirely in the wrong. The way the scenario played out, it seriously looked like they were either mocking him or otherwise being complete idiots. The 'tards who assumed the guy must have been gay should have been smacked. And the guy either was as suspicious of them as I was just from reading that (from experience), or he just really did not want to be bothered.

- - - Updated - - -

A few nights ago, i was standing in a habachi place waiting to place a take out order, and a drunk chick patted me on the ass as she walked by.

Sadly, same chick also turned out to be a twit because she decided to drunkenly argue over the price of the habachi plate/performance AFTER everyone had already sat down. I felt so bad for the managers, that hubby and I spent the rest of our waiting time talking to them (the woman getting yelled at almost called the cops because the girl was getting in her face, but she didn't want to lose MORE money after turning crowds away in anticipation for this group).

Girls are from venus and guys are from mars

Guys like our asses slapped by girls (unless they are gay but thats ok)

We guys are hardwired different and we think such things are sexy cause it plays on our egos and our instincts that such things make us feel that we are desirable to the opposite sex.

Dont read to much into it

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Girls are from venus and guys are from mars

Guys like our asses slapped by girls (unless they are gay but thats ok)

We guys are hardwired different and we think such things it are sexy cause it plays on our egos and our instincts that such things make us feel that we are desirable to the opposite sex.

Dont read to much into it
    Unless these girls were mocking him. (Without knowing their "advances" it'd be hard to tell. But since he was obviously outnumbered, it's automatically suspicious in my book.)

Quote Originally Posted by RaenavenBlacksun View Post
    Unless these girls were mocking him. (Without knowing their "advances" it'd be hard to tell. But since he was obviously outnumbered, it's automatically suspicious in my book.)
    Yeah but most guys wont suspect that and its not in our genes to do so

Depends if she's attractive or not.

Deleted
    Question, have you guys ever been on a party or something? That happens all the time on a party, I've been slapped so many times I lost count years ago. Not just by girls, by boys as well, kinda awkward, but what can you do.

Happened once in high school as well, this chick I only knew by the look slapped my ass, so I looked at her and said: Oh you naughty and she smiled back. Nothing serious.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man if you play sports you get slapped on the ass so much, especially baseball. It's unreal. lol

No means no, it doesn't matter what gender you are. It doesn't make it "ok" if you're a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by katmandu26 View Post
    No means no, it doesn't matter what gender you are. It doesn't make it "ok" if you're a guy.
    You are obviously not a guy!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a gay guy, I've been slapped on my bum by girls at my local bar more times than I care to mention.

Every time it happens I get this strange emotion of extreme disgust and anger mixed with humble flattery. Also my penis quivers in fear. It's pretty horrific.
    Last edited by Puck; 2013-12-12 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I'm a gay guy, I've been slapped on my bum by girls at my local bar more times than I care to mention.

Every time it happens I get this strange emotion of extreme disgust and anger mixed with humble flattery. Also my penis quivers in fear. It's pretty horrific.
    So as a gay guy how do you feel if a guy did the same?

Would you be flattered or would you be offended?

Im not gonna lie if a guy slapped me on the bottom i wouldn't be offended even though im straight cause it would play on my ego that im a desirable male just like i would enjoy females doing it to me