Horde Racials for a shadow priest.

Im having a inner debate. I intially made my priest a blood elf because I leveled with a friend who made a BE but now Im regretting it.

Having hit the haste 18215 cap I with that much haste is berserking really valuable? Also I knwo its a CD but whens the best time to use it? and whens the best time to use it mid fight? How do you all handle it

I could be a orc for the SP and a little extra DMG on my insanity or something.

I think id like a goblin the most because of the rocket jump move, seems like it make getting out of shit or to a certain place a lot better, and the passive haste would clear up some haste for a diff stat.

I always forget about pandas food racial but I dont know.

Undead has that like 1k DPS increase passive as well but im trying to think of what would be the biggest gain
    Last edited by Wooting; 2013-12-16 at 01:50 AM.

Priests can be orc? I wish.

Troll is the highest dps yield.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Priests can be orc? I wish.

Troll is the highest dps yield.
    Some reason I swore priests could be orc lol, I guess I got mixed up with Tauren. When exactly do you use berserking to make it the highest yield, there has to be more than just using it off CD

I thought everyone jumped on the Goblin train for SOO?
    Hi Sephurik

Goblin is viable, when not engi and insanity isnt chosen.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    If you are not in a hurry. I think you should wait for the next xpac before you change race. They might tweak a few racial there.