Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Blizzard Heroes Q&A Dec 17

Have a question? Tweet us using the #HeroesQA hashtag and tune into our Heroes Q&A tomorrow at 11 am PST to see if it's answered!

http://www.twitch.tv/blizzheroes
    This was posted on their facebook page 3 hours ago!

Finally some news after being almost dead silent since Blizzcon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet!

Looking forward to it.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, "Offline: Back online soon".
    Wonder if BLZ got some max roof on beta invites. Already had Diablo and HS and Heroes is the one I really would like to get
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Looking forward to this Q&A since we haven't had news for a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Damn, "Offline: Back online soon".
    Wonder if BLZ got some max roof on beta invites. Already had Diablo and HS and Heroes is the one I really would like to get
    It starts at 20:00 Swedish time

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, all I know is that it is a Dota rip-off but who knows maybe I'm wrong or Blizzard might bring us a really good title, the first since SC2
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    It starts at 20:00 Swedish time

cool! Swedens 1hour ahead of UK right? :P

looking forward to it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    cool! Swedens 1hour ahead of UK right? :P

looking forward to it!
    Yea we are.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like a complete nerd. Cought myself checking if it was 8 a clock
    Want some news this time from BLZ !!

Deleted
    well i am liking the music so far :P

- - - Updated - - -

anyone know what song is currently playing? or is some blizzard made song for HoTS?

Deleted
    I am so hoping they will reveal when the beta starts!

Deleted
    I am so hoping they will reveal when the beta starts!

i hope they release a soundtrack or something, these are pretty good!

steak, homemade chips and a blizzard stream i am ready!

15+ Year Old Account
    Jees, all I hear is blabla bla bla. Can they stop chitchatting already.

Deleted
    Twitch chat is as bad as ever This talking is pretty boring though

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty damn annoying that they are producing skins instead of focusing on getting the game playable for beta.

Deleted
    Twitch chat is as bad as ever This talking is pretty boring though

yeah, want to have some community questions answered!

15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't sound like the beta is anywhere close when they spoke of the layer of depth in the talent system and that they need alot more "crazy" heroes and also maps.
    I personally rather wait a long time if there are a ton of heroes as long as heroes and combos are balanced.
    Depth and balance, the wow side of me just screams god no.. bút I will hope for the best

Deleted
    "Beta coming asap" was a bad answer They should atleast have a set goal like "end of January" or something like that.

Deleted
    I hope they make a recap because I forgot it started 20 mins ago. ;_;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I hope they make a recap because I forgot it started 20 mins ago. ;_;
    You didnt miss anything, they were just talking about how the team felt blizzcon went etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asking about the soundtrack seems fairly innocuous and like something they might answer. You should ask.

I'm not sure how it will work for Heroes since it is going to be a F2P game, but I've always purchased other Blizzard game CEs with the soundtrack being one of the primary reasons. Blizzard always has very stellar scores to their games. I'm sure this one will be no different.

I'm at work so I can't watch it unfortunately but hopefully someone posts a transcript or its watchable later.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |