Angry HELP! The Cenarion Circle Hates Me, and I Can't Pull Up my Reputation

I was experimenting with a new PvP build while I was waiting in queue for RBGs inside Cenarion Hold. I began testing my setups and macros to see if they worked, not realizing that the Cenarion Circle guards were attackable. While Bladestorming, I hit a guard, and instantly everyone got really upset and started charging me. I fight for my very life, consuming several expensive potions, bandages, and cooldowns. I end up massacring more than half the base before I am able to escape, and now I am hated by them. I've tried doing lowbie quests to get my rep back up, but I've exausted all of them, and I still can't go to any of their bases without getting shot.

Run Ahn'Qiraj. They'll forgive you for slaughtering their friends and families if you go kill bugs. It comes in a 5-man dungeon and a 40-man raid.

Any faster way to than having to run an hour long raid two hundred times just to get back to neutral?

Or, you could have just taken the repair hit.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Any faster way to than having to run an hour long raid two hundred times just to get back to neutral?
    Goodness, how many of them did you kill to need 132,000 rep to neutral? Did you burn down the world tree as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, there is no faster way. It doesn't take an hour though. You can quickly clear AQ10 in about 20 minutes, and AQ 20 barely takes any time at all. It WILL, however, take a few months to get back to neutral depending on how far into hated you are. If you are 0/36000 hated, well... On the other hand, if you are 35999/36000 hated, it should only take about a month to get back up to neutral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL, have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Goodness, how many of them did you kill to need 132,000 rep to neutral? Did you burn down the world tree as well?
    After the sheer amount of gold I lost in that escapde, I sure wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    No, there is no faster way. It doesn't take an hour though. You can quickly clear AQ10 in about 20 minutes, and AQ 20 barely takes any time at all. It WILL, however, take a few months to get back to neutral depending on how far into hated you are. If you are 0/36000 hated, well... On the other hand, if you are 35999/36000 hated, it should only take about a month to get back up to neutral.
    I'm at 0/36000, and your telling me that it's gonna take me half a year to get back up!?!?

Maybe if Blizzard put more 90 guards around, I could've died faster and not had lost so much damn rep...

Deleted
    LOl wait?you hit a guard accidently that guard attacks and instead of taking the repair bill you choose to massacre the entire base.yeah have fun with farming rep.

After the sheer amount of gold I lost in that escapde, I sure wish.

I'm at 0/36000, and your telling me that it's gonna take me half a year to get back up!?!?

Maybe if Blizzard put more 90 guards around, I could've died faster and not had lost so much damn rep...
    To be fair, in order to attack Cenarion Circle, you must have went to your reputation pane and clicked "At War". You aren't as innocent as you claim

Still, it would be quite the grind, maybe put in a ticket and plead for Blizzard to roll back your rep?

Deleted
    lol but you said in your first post you fought for your life in the process using bandages and potions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    LOl wait?you hit a guard accidently that guard attacks and instead of taking the repair bill you choose to massacre the entire base.yeah have fun with farming rep.
    IIRC, this is in line with some of his previous "adventures".

Lol i did the same thing back in vanilla, went on a rampage in moonglade, and when the AQ patch came around i was definetly not wanted in the camp. Running AQ is the only way. It took me the entire expansion to reach neutral by raiding with my guild. GG

Okay! Okay! I might have 'turned on' the at war setting a couple years ago when I started my new char, but really spending 6 months to get back up just to friendly? I'm gonna file that ticket now.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Run Ahn'Qiraj. They'll forgive you for slaughtering their friends and families if you go kill bugs. It comes in a 5-man dungeon and a 40-man raid.
    20-man* there never has been 5 man dungeon in Silithus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    20-man* there never has been 5 man dungeon in Silithus.
    10-man* It was changed a while back.

The twilight mobs work too, they die alot faster, about the same rep, and doesn't have a lock out.