Cheap laptop graphics card

I just bought a pretty nice Asus laptop but it didn't come with any sort of graphics card except for the one built in, which according to systemsrequirementslab won't even play classic WoW. So basically I'm looking for a cheap card ($100 or under) that will play WoW and maybe SC2 on at least 'good' settings. I don't know much about computers but I've heard that these two games have really low requirements, so the cheaper the card the better.

cant upgrade laptop graphic cards, if you got a i3 i5 or i7, the intel HD graphics that are built in will run WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be able to run WoW. Not fantastically, but it'll run. As Work said... You really can't upgrade video cards in laptops. There are a few exceptions, but they are few and far between.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab