Deleted

Recruit a Friend and Level Granting

Hey

Just a few questions if someone does not mind answering.

So my girlfriend has recruited me (RaF) on WoW as we both want to make 4 new characters (60/70/80/85) we are doing some old content raiding with a new guild.

So far we have / will have leveled 1x60 and 1x70.

To speed the process up i have recruited another player and we are going to level 1x80 (done) and 1x85 - this is because my girlfriend can only play on the weekends and she does not have a lot of time so i want to take advantage of the level granting to her account so we both end up with at least the 4 characters.

Because i have leveled on my new account 1x60 1x70 1x80 and 1x85 i have / will have in total = 29 + 34 + 39 + 42 = 144 grantable levels (correct?)

What would be the best way to spend these 144 levels to give her a 80 and a 85 character?

Additionally because i have recruited another and we are / have leveled an 80 and a 85 character meaning he could grant me 39 + 42 levels = an 81 character, can i use this character to grant more levels to my girlfriends account?

Thanks for any help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q79aCXDvEVg in depth guide for RaF by fatboss, should answer any and all questions you have